Sign in to follow this  
Rexfellis

Part 3 Fan-Made Documentary

There is a movie review channel on YouTube that I watch that clued me in about a fan-made documentary about the third installment in the Friday the 13th franchise. A lot of the doc is about Richard Brooker, the late stuntman who played Jason, and his interactions with the cast and crew. While it is obvious that it is an amateur production, I found it to be pretty informative and a fun watch. You can tell it is made by fans for fans. Here is a link, should you choose to check it out. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWqbEOO8zI&t=92s

The channel is WeWatchedAMovie. Some will like their humor/style, and some won't . I find it to be pretty entertaining. They do a lot of reviews on horror movies, some horror skits, as well as reviewing most other mainstream films.

I really enjoyed it, part 3 being my favorite in the series...

Richard seemed like a great guy. I wish I could have met him. I was friends with him on Facebook for a couple years...I enjoyed the photos he'd post every day. That story about him walking around set in full costume and makeup smoking a pipe was so funny. 

But, man, that part about those douche-nozzles who burned down the house...that was hard to watch.

3 hours ago, CoyT92 said:

But, man, that part about those douche-nozzles who burned down the house...that was hard to watch.

Yeah, I agree. I'll admit that I liked that last little skit they did about those little shit-heads. 

• Like 1