Sign in to follow this  
Cassavetes14

Received my PlayStation recap for 2017

311 Hours Rank 112 for me. Coming in close for my second was Dead by Daylight with 263 Hours.

47 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

2lbz7lw.jpg

That's a lot of hours. I wish they could show how much time was actually playing and how much was waiting to play. You had a great year 

Jeez, i like the game but i like variety too, i could never spend that much time on 1 game lol

It was definitely fun... until October/November.

Please, make Jason into a monster again and I can see F13 being second in my most played games for 2018 behind Horizon Zero Dawn.  

Untitled.jpg

I had already deleted the e-mail, but if I remember right, I had F13 at #1 with 517 hours (since launch in May!).  Just shows how much I really did like the game for a while.  That 517 ended around early/mid November when the game became an extreme test of patience with so many bugs and whatnot.  I refuse to play a game that makes a chore of itself (crashes, glitches, player drop-outs, input lock-ups as both Jason and counselor, etc.).  I play games to have fun, not get pissed before a full match can even end properly.

Yes I'd like to know about this recap as well, I've never seen this before. I just went through my email and everything I can think to on the console, this is all new to me.

Most of my hours in this game have been spent at the menu.

I wish I could say it's been a blast.

• Haha 1