* Number of knives, guns, and med sprays need to be greatly reduced

* Counselor stun chances/times need nerf

* Invisible box around windows need removal

The usual stuff that will likely get ignored.  <_<

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, daveliam said:

I don't think I have much new to add, but they all bear repeating:

If that's the result then so be it. If everyone can say, "Look, X has got to be fixed. Period." And X is the same thing(s) over and over, well, I just hope the devs can know that and hopefully keep it mind. Really I just want it to be helpful for them while it's being worked on.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Jason should not be taking damage while stunned.

That's one of the many bugs, though, rather than balance. They claimed they fixed it before, and of course they didn't. It's like watching a 2 year-old poke at a computer with a dull stick, hoping they'll hit the one spot that would actually fix the issue they want to fix, instead of the hundred spots that will just fuck things up worse. 

Guess which spot the 2 year-old hits 99 times out of 100 <_<

*Decent Otimization;

*Buff Part 7 Jason;

*Fix extreme stupidity of the bots;

*Update to Direct x 12 (PC);

The top three things I hope get addressed:

1. Situations where Jason shouldn't be stunned (on the other side of a door, after raging through a door/wall, when recovering from a stun).

2. Amount of inventory items and weapons available on map.

3. Making it harder to juke Jason.

• Like 1

There's two ways it can go- it greatly improves gameplay or it's the final nail. I'm hopeful for improvment- I haven't touched multiplayer much since October, I think. 

1. make Jason reduce damage when blocking not stun rate to match with counselors.

2. Buff Part 7

3. Make cars and boat destructible after being stop a number of times and instant as rage.

4. Fix grab detection + weapon range hit detection ( Savini , part 2 and 3 ) mostly.

5. Add more obstacle for the cars the field road is stupid he should be for more skilled players instead of the connection advantage.

6. Dedicated servers then a tighter ping requirement no one should exceed 150ms.

there you go maybe we should hope more customize for both side and new animation , mechanics and objectives to the game.

You might as well start forgetting about the multiplayer now. All they really need to do is focus on that AI and make those bots reasonably challenging. And maybe those other single-player options will be decent. Who knows?

Multiplayer is for the birds. 

8 hours ago, daveliam said:

I don't think I have much new to add, but they all bear repeating:

* Jason grab radius needs buff

* Jason hit detection needs readjustment

* Number of knives, guns, and med sprays need to be greatly reduced

* Counselor stun chances/times need nerf

* Invisible box around windows need removal

The usual stuff that will likely get ignored.  <_<

All good items, but BEFORE any of this:

FIX THE NETWORK CONNECTION ISSUES

ADD QUITTING PENALTY

I agree, problems with grab radius, 496 knives per map, a gun store at every fire pit...........true, but it's amazingly unbearable trying to play online now. At this point I'm HAPPY to put up with trolls and being stabbed in the neck as Jason so many times my head falls off if it means I got to play an entire match without receiving the network error of shame message or some clown in charge of the map bailing because he got hacked and doesn't want to play anymore.

On Facebook there is a tournament for Jason killing teams.....

This is what it's come to people.

It's not a tournament to escape Crystal Lake, facing off against some of the best Jason players.

Nope, Jason killing teams!

That's what they've turned my favorite game of ALL TIME into.

Fix Jason's hit detection, fix his grab so he can grab anything in arm's reach. PLEASE get rid of the window safe zone for counselors. Make the pocket knife and med spray so you can have only one of each in your inventory at a time. Jason should not be stunned so easy in rage, he needs a buff there desperately.

Everything else is ok with me, but the things above would help alot. Counselors are ok like they are, I Don't care about the items if they would limit the available slots in the inventory. And yes, I play counselors too and i'm asking for that!

They are having a fall of Jason tournament soon!

Nuff said!

1. Fixing bugs/glitches,also fixing the problem when i slash at a counselor who is near a fence or window,my weapon goes through the counselor,does no damage to them,but i hear the smack of my weapon being deflected,even though the counselors are often not blocking,or not even carrying a weapon to block with.If my weapon goes through the counselor,they should be taking damage. (Offline observation,since i don't play online at all anymore,but it has happened before when i used to play online).

2. Adding more offline content,preferably content aimed at playing as a counselor,even if it's against a Jason bot alongside other counselor bots,or even a second player in local split screen co-op,even if there's no actual 'story' to it.

3. Eventually re-releasing the game as an 'ultimate edition' with the offline content on the physical disc,without needing to download the offline content.I would honestly be much happier having the offline mode on a disc,as opposed to having the offline mode as a download data.That is just my personal preference,as i have had to replace a few defective systems before,i'd like to have the offline mode available,even after the current generation of systems gets discontinued at a later date.

Thanks for all your hard work Gun Media!

Zombies rise out of the fround to damage counselors. Birds swoop down and attack you when you're on the boat. You have to kill Pamela's head to get the sweater.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Zombies rise out of the fround to damage counselors. Birds swoop down and attack you when you're on the boat. You have to kill Pamela's head to get the sweater.

tenor.gif

What

8 minutes ago, Gummybish said:

tenor.gif

What

You obviously never played the NES game. What are you? 15?

8 minutes ago, malloymk said:

I never played the NES game either (it sounds horrible). I'm older than 15 ?

23 minutes ago, malloymk said:

Oh you're talking about the game that was widely criticized for not being even remotely fun at all. 

And is also considered by lots as one of the worst games of all time. 

Yeah why would I want to play that. 

I'd rather play Sonic 06

So far, devs, here are the top 4 expectations regarding the balance patch:

4. Windows

3. Stun Time

2. Slash/Grab

1. Number Of Items

6 minutes ago, DasMurich said:

So far, devs, here are the top 4 expectations regarding the balance patch:

4. Windows

3. Stun Time

2. Slash/Grab

1. Number Of Items

This better happen lol

Well, hope they see this thread. It's a small pool and just a snippet of the community but I would be confident in saying it probably sums up the general expectations. 

We may want dedicated servers, it'd be cool to nail up bodies and block doorways, some AI improvement would be great for offline, but for balance? We better see the number of items and Jason's hit and grab fixed. Wants aside, we expect at least this.