xllxENIGMAxllx

Eric J.R Lachappa - Guide Series

(Intended to experienced and pro players).

Nicknamed The Nerd 

Generalization:

Eric is fast at repairing and stealthy allowing him to repairs objectives without making too much noise . However he lacks speed and stamina it's best to not move alone at a long distance.

He's unlocked at level 10 he is a characters that encourages teamworks along Mitch Floyd.

Stats.

Composure: 4

Luck: 5

Repairs: 10

Speed: 3

Stamina: 2

Stealth: 8

Strength : 3

In-Depths Stats

Composure: Seems to be easily scared when fighting Jason but does resist to darkness better and seems to not be scared easily when with another counselors.

Luck: He can give 3-4 hits it's a strong stat for Lachappa he can defend himself with a bat and wrench plus reduce damage from broken windows and start/restart the car faster.

Speed: Here is one of his weakness he run at the same pace of Mitch Floyd He has to run from time to time when jogging from Jason.

Stamina: Here is his worst weakness with speed you can't run over big distance most specificaly when Jason is chasing you this is the reason teammate should bring objectives for you to repairs.

Stealth: You are very sneaky you don't make much of a noise when jogging good to pick up objectives when they are not too far.

Repair: it's his strength here he got 10 which make the best repair with Deborah bring him objectives and he will repair it like a flash.

Strength: Stronger than chad , Deborah , tiffany , jenny ,AJ and equal as Mitch Floyd but he may defend himself by surprise attack mostly due to his luck but avoiding front combat and dodge due to his low strength and stamina.

Perks Recommendations

- Survival Build -

- Marathon ( Epic )

- Swift Attacker ( Rare - Epic )

- Restful ( Rare - Epic )

- Low Profile or any sense related ( Uncommon - Epic )

- Battle Nerd -

- Thick Skinned ( Rare - Epic )

- Medic ( Rare - Epic )

- Swift Attacker ( Uncommon - Epic )

• Like 1

Very nice.  But you left out the part where Lachappa is supposed to be played "in character": as Arnold Schwarzenegger using lines only from his films.

Like Commando. Grab a machete, March up to Jason and say, "put the chicken sh-t weapon down and fight me.  Come on, Jason, let's party!"

4 hours ago, Bropollocreed79 said:

Very nice.  But you left out the part where Lachappa is supposed to be played "in character": as Arnold Schwarzenegger using lines only from his films.

Like Commando. Grab a machete, March up to Jason and say, "put the chicken sh-t weapon down and fight me.  Come on, Jason, let's party!"

I wanted to add some quotes but i was out of idea.

1 hour ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

I wanted to add some quotes but i was out of idea.

When he steps in your bear trap, you can say, "Stick Around" (Predator)

Right before you hit him with the flare gun, "You're Fired."" (True Lies)

If Tommy Jarvis has been called and he's killing you, "I'll be back" (Various)

If you stun him with any weapon, "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" (Kindergarten Cop)

If he stops the car when you're driving, "You son of a bitch!" (Predator).

If you're watching Jason get killed, "Remember when I said that I'd kill you last?  I lied." (Commando)

When you're about to engage in a melee battle, "Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!" (Running Man)

When you knock his mask off, "You are one ugly mother f-cker." (Predator).

There's so many more, but these are the ones I've used that I can remember.

• Like 1

On 14/01/2018 at 10:44 PM, Bropollocreed79 said:

When he steps in your bear trap, you can say, "Stick Around" (Predator)

Right before you hit him with the flare gun, "You're Fired."" (True Lies)

If Tommy Jarvis has been called and he's killing you, "I'll be back" (Various)

If you stun him with any weapon, "Who is your daddy, and what does he do?" (Kindergarten Cop)

If he stops the car when you're driving, "You son of a bitch!" (Predator).

If you're watching Jason get killed, "Remember when I said that I'd kill you last?  I lied." (Commando)

When you're about to engage in a melee battle, "Well I hope you leave enough room for my fist because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!" (Running Man)

When you knock his mask off, "You are one ugly mother f-cker." (Predator).

There's so many more, but these are the ones I've used that I can remember.

Well i will upgrade soon trust me you'll like it.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, xllxENIGMAxllx said:

Well i will upgrade soon trust me you'll like it.

I mean, to be fair, Lachappa does bear a striking resemblance to Arnold's bastard whelp with the housekeeper.

Just saying...

• Haha 1