This game for me is at its best when playing like a  Rando.   Whats a Rando?

Well, you join a quick match alone. (With no friends)  And have your Jason and Counselor preference set at Random.   Basically, you're a random with random preferences..  A total Rando!

All these super try hards..  Picking the best Jasons and most useful counselors and playing with friends in private chat.    You guys ain't no fun to play with.  (This is why i like to hide from my friends and  find other Randos to play with.

So am i alone with this.. Any other Randos out there?>

Yup, that’s my default way to play, although I have my preference set as Jason. I have had very limited time to play recently and my luck is horrible when it comes to choosing Jason so even with the preference I get to play Jason maybe once or twice in a week. Both of the character selections are always set on random even though I have clear favourites and least liked options for both Jasons and counselors. 

I did it for a few hours, but it kept cycling LaChap-Tiff-Jason 7 as my play options, saw each of them multiple times before anyone else.

I can only play with friends in private parties, I hate game chat too, it's hard my ears since I can't adjust the volume on my headset, the parties are just easier and between annoying assholes, kids, and the host quoting, friends are the only reason I play this game still. The assholes and kids can be easily avoided but not when the host leaves. First game I get if I play random and get Jason, if the host quits I'm basically just done for the time being. 

I like to mix it up too.

Sometimes while playing I drink bourbon, sometimes beer. Usually well after hours though. ? ? ? 

• Like 2

I joined the ranks of the randos today. It's nice not knowing who you're going to spawn as. It makes every game a bit different.

Councillors, sometimes.

Jason? Noo-ooo no no no nope nope no no no no thanks no let me think ummm no

I played on rando counselor for a couple of months, it was fun once it stopped giving me Lachappa every round. Now I'm back to maining Tiffany. 

I have always played that way, but had to switch my Jason to a specific one because the damn bloody skins won’t equip if you have Jason set on random.

I have my preference set to none.  I pick my counselor but have Jason on Random, which I guess means Part 7.  

Playing random Jason / Counselor? Yeah I do that sometimes. It's good habit to adapt to various strengths / weaknesses on the fly, keeps it interesting.

Playing with nothing but randoms? No thanks. Only if friends aren't on and I don't have a choice. Most lobbies don't have mics and no idea of how to play the game. It's either boring, or frustrating, or both. 

I don't play private at all, but join / host QP in a party of friends so that we can fill some spots with randoms. This way you can still have good matches, and still find new players / make new friends that are good to play with.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:31 AM, HuDawg said:

This game for me is at its best when playing like a  Rando.   Whats a Rando?

Well, you join a quick match alone. (With no friends)  And have your Jason and Counselor preference set at Random.   Basically, you're a random with random preferences..  A total Rando!

All these super try hards..  Picking the best Jasons and most useful counselors and playing with friends in private chat.    You guys ain't no fun to play with.  (This is why i like to hide from my friends and  find other Randos to play with.

So am i alone with this.. Any other Randos out there?>

Yep. Been playing Random for the last couple months. Having played every counselor and Jason, variety is the spice of life I say. I've tailored each counselor to serve a specific function. No two counselors have the same perk build. I've found this to be quite enjoyable on the counselor side. As for the Jasons, I've been working to play more loose lately. I have all but a couple badges to max out, so there really isn't any pressure to clear the lobby. 

2 hours ago, Ghost Rider Vorhees said:

Having played every counselor and Jason, variety is the spice of life I say. I've tailored each counselor to serve a specific function. No two counselors have the same perk build. I

Exactly how i play too^..