I think a really cool weapon idea in this game could be a bow and arrow or a crossbow. There's several kills in the friday the 13th movies where arrows are shot or used to kill, and some of my favorite kills are done by these types of weapons. Maybe if you guys want kid Jason/ teen Jason or whatever, this could be a way to balance him. Or.... Maybe it could be an environmental kill with a crossbow or just an arrow itself? At the archery range? :huh:

A bow & arrow kill for the archery range would be nice, could be a call back to the remake when he shot someone in the head with one.

i'd like the pitchfork that Jason was seen with in scenes from Friday The 13th Parts 2 and 3,though it might not be practical.....just think it would look awesome to do an environment kill where Jason pokes a counselor with it,then uses it to throw them through a nearby window....lol

Yes the pitchfork and bow and arrow should be weapons Jason or the counselors should be able to use. They should also only spawn at the barn or archery range. We don't need 7 pitchforks or bow and arrows laying around lol.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jasonlives4ever said:

Yes the pitchfork and bow and arrow should be weapons Jason or the counselors should be able to use. They should also only spawn at the barn or archery range. We don't need 7 pitchforks or bow and arrows laying around lol.

hmmm....the pitchfork could be found near the barn on the Higgins Haven map....as far as a bow and arrow,i would have them placed at the archery range at the Camp Crystal Lake map,and have it come with a set number of arrows.Like maybe only 4 or 6 and once you use them all,it's done.