Fox dosen't have a full name. Perhaps you could give her a real one or perhaps use the name of the actress who played Fox since you have permission to use her likeness.  What do you think?

1 hour ago, TyroneKing said:

Her name is fine

That's what her character has been known for 30+ years

Yeah I understand that thinking. But considering Gloria Charles passed away not too long ago I thought it would be nice to give her name to the character she brought to life. But hell maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe an "in memoriam" or a "dedicated to".

That's sad. I didn't know she died. She looked so young and full of energy in Crystal Lake Memories.

58 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Maybe an "in memoriam" or a "dedicated to".

That's sad. I didn't know she died. She looked so young and full of energy in Crystal Lake Memories.

Yeah I was looking at the end screen for offline bots today. It read.......

Jenny Myers

Deborah Kim

Tiffany Cox

Fox

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson

Mitch Floyd

Eric "J.R." LaChappa

And I was thinking too bad Fox dosen't have a full name. Then I thought maybe they could use the actresses name since they paid for her likeness maybe it could be done in memory. That way the character could have a full name. Just an idea.

20 hours ago, Alien_Number_Six said:

Yeah I was looking at the end screen for offline bots today. It read.......

Jenny Myers

Deborah Kim

Tiffany Cox

Fox

Brandon "Buggzy" Wilson

Mitch Floyd

Eric "J.R." LaChappa

And I was thinking too bad Fox dosen't have a full name. Then I thought maybe they could use the actresses name since they paid for her likeness maybe it could be done in memory. That way the character could have a full name. Just an idea.

Oh I miss read your post. I thought u wanted them to use the actress' real name instead of Fox.

I wouldn't be mad at "Fox Charles"

53 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

Oh I miss read your post. I thought u wanted them to use the actress' real name instead of Fox.

I wouldn't be mad at "Fox Charles"

Yeah me neither.

It's not really our decision i don't think, Fox was added to immortalized her after she died because she loved the series so much, we should leave her as she is because we don't want mess with her character that she likes so much.

55 minutes ago, Lex said:

It's not really our decision i don't think, Fox was added to immortalized her after she died because she loved the series so much, we should leave her as she is because we don't want mess with her character that she likes so much.

Since when did I say it was up to us? Nor am I asking the name to be changed just added to. 

Madonna and Prince think Fox is fine. :lol:

On 1/3/2018 at 12:03 AM, Alien_Number_Six said:

Fox dosen't have a full name. Perhaps you could give her a real one or perhaps use the name of the actress who played Fox since you have permission to use her likeness.  What do you think?

Here are some solid ideas:

• Fox E. Laydie
  • Fox Manischewitz
  • A. Fox Tayle
  • Fox Hosenbeck
  • Myrtle "Fox" Wojciehowicz
  • Fox J. Michael
  • Fox Wolfeschlegelsteinhausenbergerdorff
  • Fox Fawkes
  • Fox "Twentieth" Centieri
  • Fox Wolff
  • Fox "Boom-Boom" Washington
  • Frances O. Xander ("F.O.X")
  • Richard M. Nixon 

Come on! Somebody was going to eventually do it. I'll stand up and be that douche.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Come on! Somebody was going to eventually do it. I'll stand up and be that douche.

2013 is calling and wants his dead meme back.

8 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Then as dually self-appointed douche, please prepare for the brunt of backlash which shall inevitably accompany it.

:D 

2 minutes ago, Santi_Lee said:

2013 is calling and wants his dead meme back.

Yeah, that is the reason I said that I was going to be the douche. It was funny in my head, but my head is pretty messed up!

Just now, Cokeyskunk said:

Then as dually self-appointed douche, please prepare for the brunt of backlash which shall inevitably accompany it.

:D 

I welcome the backlash. Come at me bro! :lol:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Rexfellis said:

Yeah, that is the reason I said that I was going to be the douche. It was funny in my head, but my head is pretty messed up!

I welcome the backlash. Come at me bro! :lol:

Okay. 

I would start, but I never engage in witty debates with old meme posters, as they're all closet-Beliebers and as such, have nothing to contribute.

so-it-begins-gif-5.gif

12 minutes ago, Cokeyskunk said:

as they're all closet-Beliebers and as such, have nothing to contribute.

Ok, I'm not going to lie. That hurt me, deep into my soul. You're making me...

Yes, I am aware this is much older than the fox song. It is also much more badass! :D