Sign in to follow this  
Zinglebog

Report a player

I am new to the forms and do not know how to report a player. I was in a game and a player with the name REMOVED ran over three people with a blue four seater. I tried to record it but my game crashed when i opened "OBS". I "Zinglebog" a player of the name "REMOVED" and another player were killed. Sadly my game crashed i am not sure is it was from the "REMOVED" player so i had no proof. I do love this game i want to help get rid of the toxic players!

Hello and Welcome to the forums! If you want to report a player you will need to send an e-mail with irrefutable evidence of a violation of in-game rules to F13game@fearthegun.com. Also naming and shaming is something that we wish to leave off the forums as this is not the proper medium. Therefore I have removed all names displayed in your original posting.

2 minutes ago, JPops said:

Hello and Welcome to the forums! If you want to report a player you will need to send an e-mail with irrefutable evidence of a violation of in-game rules to F13game@fearthegun.com. Also naming and shaming is something that we wish to leave off the forums as this is not the proper medium. Therefore I have removed all names displayed in your original posting.

JPops, I used http://www.jasonkillsbugs.com/, last night/early this morning, was that the incorrect place? I can resubmit my information in an e-mail from my encounter. [I have Video and Picture files]

Jasonkillsbugs is more for tech issues You are better off sending an email  

Welcome to the forums!

Yes, an email straight to them would probably be the most expedient way to report this.

But, if you're interested in finding some players from here, ones that hopefully won't slam into other with a car, you could start with the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread.
Plenty of tags in there to browse through and feel free to add your own. There's also the Good Sportmanship Club in General forum, if you like the sound of them.

http://forum.f13game.com/topic/553-gamer-tags-for-f13/