Who even still plays this online?? 

I mean after the removal of team killing witch made game to game more unpredictable on top of that in private match you still penalized for it, crazy thing is if it MY private match should be MY choice weather team killing is allowed!! 

Half my friends have abandoned the game completely, yes completely!! Dlc has been mostly garbage with exception of Jarvis house, new jason,and campers other then that new clothes,emotes crap!! Oh the small maps pointless lol supposed to be harder to escape lol but you still have two vehicles and cops, when it should be a vehicle and cops or two vehicles!!! Offline bots have brought back joy I haven’t had with this game since it came out!! I feel we should be adding more survival horror elements, yeah sure trying to stay loyal to franchise I get it!! But the franchise is DEAD lol To me stupid corny humor doesn’t fit in this game!!! Nurffing Jason should not of been a option at least to point he is, Jarvis should not of been buffed like he was!! 

Side note I feel developers don’t care or listen cause they got what they wanted $$$ however all the blame doesn’t go to them “fans” ruined the game to by getting team killing removed weathered you bitched about it or were abusing it you ruined the game, or if you were a “fan” who bought the dumb dlc “cause it was something new right?” Idk I cannot be only one who wants this game back to its glory???

Playing it online right now. I think survival horror aspect only comes out when playing multiplayer. After all, what surviving is there against counselor bots? 

I agree there should be more private match options: weather, team killing, item locations, etc( I made a thread in the past all about this). 

I think completionists still play online. Only way to get all achievements, badges, tapes.

I just played a few games...a couple with bots, a couple online. Both were very enjoyable, Jason's annoying nerfs notwithstanding. But I play on PC, where it seems to have a better quality of player overall. From the way you kids describe it, most PS4 and Xbox players are the scum of the Earth (the people who post here aside, of course).  :) 

The game certainly isn't "ruined"...sure, I'd love Jason buffed and team killing back, but I also enjoy the base game regardless, as well as the content we get from the devs, most of which is very good. If they were just after $$$ they'd charge for the new counselors, Jasons, maps, etc. Instead, they only charge for optional stuff like emotes and clothing.

Not saying the game is perfect or that it doesn't need work/Jason buffing, but I still love that I live in a world where I have an F13 game where I get to play as Jason and rip counselor's heads off.

I still play online to beat up and kill Jasons in the most unpleasant ways I can. Sure, escaping will net me 200xp...but 20 full minutes of making Jason look like a helpless fool is priceless.

We're each faced with a choice here re: MP: be one guy complaining on a forum the Devs almost exclusively ignore, or, negatively affect the gameplay experience of many,  many Jasons using the shitty balance the Devs have continually inflicted on the game. The latter is more likely to result in a 'buff Jason' message being heard than the former.

I play Quickplay drunk.

It’s entertainment value increases immensely.

Especially when I happen upon a lobby full of squeakers. Har har har!

:lol:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I play Quickplay drunk.

I was recently playing after have a few, and I was driving, very badly, and said something to the effect of "don't drink and drive kids" right before I accidentally ran over someone .. the entire room was rolling. 

My friends and I still play online.  The only reason to play the bots is to get practice time in as Jason (in my opinion).  It’s not nearly as fun as playing with real people.  

I am glad they removed team killing (although it still happens a lot, in my experience) but that will be back to an extent with Paranoia mode, no?  It’s definitely a challenge to find a really good group of people to play online with though, that’s for sure.  

1 minute ago, IBenRedeemed said:

I was recently playing after have a few, and I was driving, very badly, and said something to the effect of "don't drink and drive kids" right before I accidentally ran over someone .. the entire room was rolling. 

Yes! I got in the driver’s seat of the 4-seater once completely blitzed and waited for others to get in. As they did one-by-one, I warned them that I was completely blottoed and more than likely will drive you into a tree. First two counselors said nothing, third and last guy who got in responded, “That’s fine! Still better than I can drive this piece of sh&t!!!!!”

RAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

Abd believe it or not, I made it out. Makes me think maybe I should drive the camp car wasted more often?! ? ? ? 

I rarely play quick play. I'm trying to get phd in murder, and the trophies for killing 666 counselors and 1,313 counselors. Never gonna happen playing online. Bots. Nuff said

I still play online. I wipe out quick play lobbies as Jason. Have an ultra challenging private match every once and a while. Jason needs a buff but the game is still fun for me.

7 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

I rarely play quick play. I'm trying to get phd in murder, and the trophies for killing 666 counselors and 1,313 counselors. Never gonna happen playing online. Bots. Nuff said

I know the PhD trophy can pop in Bots, but does the counselor kills count as well?

I know the number of games trophies don’t and offline doesn’t count as “a game.”

5 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I know the PhD trophy can pop in Bots, but does the counselor kills count as well?

I know the number of games trophies don’t and offline doesn’t count as “a game.”

Yeah it works I got Jason goes to hell in offline bots 

2 minutes ago, Chad face said:

Yeah it works I got Jason goes to hell in offline bots 

But you get Part 9 by leveling up. Right?

I mean does the killer counselors total go up toward the two trophies?

Just now, LuckyDrunkTed said:

But you get Part 9 by leveling up. Right?

I mean does the killer counselors total go up toward the two trophies?

Yes 

• Thanks 1

Wow I haven’t played quick match or private in MONTHS!! I don’t regret buying when 1st came out cause it was the funniest then, then I wanted my money back and wished game would die like the franchise, now cause of offline bots it’s brought back a little excitement and has me playing again. As far as online no interest at all, until things that made it fun are re added they won’t be cause developers don’t care!!!

On 12/26/2017 at 6:56 PM, J0KIER said:

Who even still plays this online??

Devoted fans of the movie franchise.

Newcomers who got the game for Christmas.

Trolls who enjoy ruining people's fun.

Online is still going strong.  I have played several quick play matches. And Grouped private matches on Xbox.  You saying the bots are fun? I find them boring. Too easy, even on hard they are dumb as dirt. I guess it is enjoyable if you like going 7/7 or 8/8.  No matter how "advanced' those bots get, you will never be able to program human logic and experience into them, in the end, they are essentially worthless, except if you want to practice Jason.

2 hours ago, lazerus_86 said:

Online is still going strong.  I have played several quick play matches. And Grouped private matches on Xbox.  You saying the bots are fun? I find them boring. Too easy, even on hard they are dumb as dirt. I guess it is enjoyable if you like going 7/7 or 8/8.  No matter how "advanced' those bots get, you will never be able to program human logic and experience into them, in the end, they are essentially worthless, except if you want to practice Jason.

The hardest part about playing the bots is figuring out which cabin Tommy is in endlessly opening and closing desk drawers.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, LuckyDrunkTed said:

The hardest part about playing the bots is figuring out which cabin Tommy is in endlessly opening and closing desk drawers.

True fact.

I'm not sure when the game was in its glory, but I still enjoy it. But I mostly have a LAN party and play with friends. The bots are fine, but kind of dumb. Online play is a mixed bag (because people suck).

I like to play with friends, but it is hard to get more than 3-5 people together. I wish they would add bots to online (or at least private) games to fill out the empty slots. It would be even better if live players who die could take over the bots. Even if the bots were dumb they could be a distraction. They could even help collect car parts and drop them by a car.

If you only have 2 friends to play with, it is nearly impossible for 2 people to escape from Jason. But if bots could take up the 5 empty slots, and even be taken over by dead players, it would make the game a lot more fun for a few friends playing together. I know tons of people who would buy the game if they didn't have to only play online with a bunch of jerks or have to plan a time when 6-8 friends can get together.

On 12/26/2017 at 8:13 PM, LuckyDrunkTed said:

I play Quickplay drunk.

:lol:

Thank you for this.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys a few pints while in quick play.

On 1/5/2018 at 9:47 AM, Bropollocreed79 said:

Thank you for this.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who enjoys a few pints while in quick play.

You’re welcome, Bropollo!

I also enjoy a “few” pints whilst playing. Probably 15-18 “enjoys” tonight.

I apologize in advance tonight if you are sprinting frantically away from Jason toward a moving car, flashing your flashlight to get the driver’s attention, you get in the car, and lo and behold it’s your shyte luck it’s me, LuckyDrunkTed, behind the wheel on his 12th or 14th pint! ? ? 

Let me just say that there’s a 98% chance we’re not making the bridge exit.  ? 

? ? ? ? 

• Haha 1