Sign in to follow this  
TiffanyIsBae

Driving is damn near impossible

Since the recent patch driving is impossible and feels very clumpy. If we were going to nerf counselors this wasn’t the way to go. 

9 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

Did they change driving? :o I didn't notice.

Yeah, apparently it’s much slower, Jason’s like part 4 and 2 can easily stop the car now ??

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TiffanyIsBae said:

Yeah, apparently it’s much slower, Jason’s like part 4 and 2 can easily stop the car now ??

I don't mind the change. It adds a tiny bit of challenge back into being a counselor.

11 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

I don't mind the change. It adds a tiny bit of challenge back into being a counselor.

It’s not really a challenge. It’s a stupid change that makes the car even more hard, literally off-road driving which I was super good at, isn’t even worth it. The car is slow and clumpy, it’s doesnt feel good driving anymore. This wasn’t the nerf to counselors that was needed. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, TiffanyIsBae said:

It’s not really a challenge. It’s a stupid change that makes the car even more hard, literally off-road driving which I was super good at, isn’t even worth it. The car is slow and clumpy, it’s doesnt feel good driving anymore. This wasn’t the nerf to counselors that was needed. 

You've lost me. You're saying that driving is not really a challenge, which would lead me to believe that you drive ok. In your next sentence, you say that the change makes driving impossible. Do you mean that driving is inconvenient, rather than impossible?

4 minutes ago, Fair Play said:

You've lost me. You're saying that driving is not really a challenge, which would lead me to believe that you drive ok. In your next sentence, you say that the change makes driving impossible. Do you mean that driving is inconvenient, rather than impossible?

Little of both. I’m not sure if this was intentional change, but driving isn’t smooth anymore. Driving is more of a challenge, but not a welcomed one. 

Little of both. I’m not sure if this was intentional change, but driving isn’t smooth anymore. Driving is more of a challenge, but not a welcomed one. 

Gotcha. Like everything else that changes, it's a bit rough, and takes some getting used to.

1 hour ago, Fair Play said:

Gotcha. Like everything else that changes, it's a bit rough, and takes some getting used to.

It does, but this wasn't the change that was needed. Just these past few days, literally everyone is crashing into walls, every Jason is stopping a fast car, as if Savini or P6 didn't do that already. 

It does, but this wasn't the change that was needed. Just these past few days, literally everyone is crashing into walls, every Jason is stopping a fast car, as if Savini or P6 didn't do that already. 

What kinds of suggestions would you have implemented, out of curiosity?

Just now, Fair Play said:

What kinds of suggestions would you have implemented, out of curiosity?

Jason buffs? Or changes to the car?

Jason buffs? Or changes to the car?

Either or, whatever you feel would improve the overall situation...

1 minute ago, Fair Play said:

Either or, whatever you feel would improve the overall situation...

Jason buff would be faster run speed when chasing a counselor, only happens when you chasing someone for 2 minutes. Increase the stun immunity so he doesn't get bullied in groups. For the car? It's balanced, nothing should've happened to it. 

There is definitely something wrong with the car. I experienced the car going “normal” speed I was used to and suddenly it was clunking along and the screen shaking violently for no reason. It made no sense at all. This was when I was driving to pick people up and I had no perks that affected car speed. I’m also noticing that the default centered view in a car sometimes is crooked or completely sideways. If making the car a jalopy was intentional I would understand but they clearly tried to change something with the car and broke it like they did the traps. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BeautyNumber2 said:

There is definitely something wrong with the car. I experienced the car going “normal” speed I was used to and suddenly it was clunking along and the screen shaking violently for no reason. It made no sense at all. This was when I was driving to pick people up and I had no perks that affected car speed. I’m also noticing that the default centered view in a car sometimes is crooked or completely sideways. If making the car a jalopy was intentional I would understand but they clearly tried to change something with the car and broke it like they did the traps. 

This. I was just driving and out of nowhere the car crashes into a pole. 

Yeah it isn't running correctly, IMO. I was driving it yesterday and couldn't get it to stop turning left. Second time I drove it Jason was on me and trying to control the phone box too. Every time I'd get back to it and restart it the car would go in reverse and jump in the air before I could start to drive. 

I'm no good driver as some ninja-kid that go through woods , but if i reach the main road with fast/backward there IS NO WAY EVERY JASON STOP ME.........so to me car backward need more nerf, slow it 

• Haha 1

I had it do something very strange last night in reverse, like it was suddenly trying to squeeze through a restriction/past an object, with nothing around. I'd just accidentally run over some moron Jarvis, so I assumed he was gumming up my wheels ;)

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Dark Nick said:

I'm no good driver as some ninja-kid that go through woods , but if i reach the main road with fast/backward there IS NO WAY EVERY JASON STOP ME.........so to me car backward need more nerf, slow it 

You've clearly never played with a Savini or Part 6 Jason. 

On 12/27/2017 at 9:07 AM, Dark Nick said:

Sure thing, kiddo ;)

• Haha 1

A savini on ps4 , i have seen 2 times in 112 levels, and i repeat, if a car reaches main road is too easy go in the direction where jason not coming

Yeah the car and boat is a lot slower in the newest patch but it handles actually easier cause now you have more time to react while driving.

Driving is easier and slower on xbox now. Guess the perks might be useful to some players.