So this just happened.

None of us could get the other side to the police. The car blocks it completely and makes it impossible. Luckily (though it sucks too) the Jason wasn't active and we ended up surviving until the end. But can we get a fix for this? Or is there one in the works? Maybe allowing passengers being able to slide over to the driver's seat when the driver's seat is empty? (I think that might have been brought up before, but this is a good reason for it)

26061071_10210011895365240_170218150_o.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Sliding over cars like that would make for awesome getaways from Jason too!

Can't say I've seen that one before. I wonder how long it took him to wedge it in just right.

I was actually chasing behind him because I wanted to hop in, so I got to watch him do it while I was trying to catch up. He did a simple 3 point turn and got in the perfect position with ease. I was both shocked and pissed to say the least.

To make it even worse, he started doing dance emotes while the rest of us were stranded on the other side.

4 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

292053_5_.gif

Yeah we need to be able to climb over cars, or the exits need to be redesigned to allow counselors to pass through.

Disagree with first one because it allows trolling and general assholeish behavior, but second one is a better idea. Also code the exits so that a car cannot block them.

17 hours ago, CxVEN said:

I was actually chasing behind him because I wanted to hop in, so I got to watch him do it while I was trying to catch up. He did a simple 3 point turn and got in the perfect position with ease. I was both shocked and pissed to say the least.

To make it even worse, he started doing dance emotes while the rest of us were stranded on the other side.

That sounds like a dick thing to do. Was it a Chad player?

I don't mind that, happened a couple times, I got a good laugh, but the below happened:

Had a few online sessions a couple days ago and it looks like players taking the car and hunting other counselors is a thing now?

First two sessions the police were called, the first time, headed to the exit and the four seater came from behind and plowed through me. Match ended, Jason had one kill, everyone else betrayed, only survivor, the driver. One survivor, all those betrayals, didn't think anything of it at that time.  

Second time, a group of us, we weren't working together, we just happened to be running to the exit around the same time, just as we're at the exit, car plows through me, and reverses, and then the other two players... we were right at the exit. Again, one survivor, and this time all deaths betrayals. Now it hit me.

Third time, I camp out in whichever cabin I'm in. I'm assuming Jason was a bad Jason because, never found me, and I just watched my map. Two seater fixed, player drives, and goes around the map to counselor locations, betrayed, one by one, each counselor betrayed. And player parks outside my location blasting the horn, which I'm assuming the other players fell for. Jason eventually shifts to the location, driver drives off, and I give Jason a pity kill.

That would seriously piss me off. I've been hit and killed by the car before and I've seen it happen to someone else (honestly it made me crack up laughing because it was out of nowhere), but I don't think either were on purpose. But if people are beginning to use the car to specifically run down other counselors, something needs to be done. I hope that doesn't become too much of a problem because I'd actually hate to see the devs change the car so that you can't kill other players with it.

There's los of car trolls in is game, I'm so sick and tired of counsels driving off without you even when your right there waiting for the car to start. Or when they just drive around and don't escape or let you out... but the worst, when they drive around searching for counselors to run over.

People taking the cars and escaping alone just sounds like a total Chad thing to do lol I definitely get so mad when someone does it to me, but I don't think I mind it in the end haha I usually just hope Jason gets them.