Sign in to follow this  
BloodOnTheRocks

The update brought me back. Still no keybinding???

First off... I havent played for months. The update brought me back. Devs ... absolutely stunning job on Fox and Mitch. They look fantastic. And the offline bots are PERFECT.  They let us feel powerful and have a blast hunting down invading teenagers disrespecting our home. Absolutely LOVE everything that has been added. 

But where the heck are our keybindings??? Cmon guys. Im an oooooold school PC player and I like my arrow keys. It cant be that hard and you told us almost a year ago youd be adding them. Guys......please???

perfec? uhh. well let´s stay on topic here.

I´d still like to know who is responsible for the fact that this got even released without? and why this happened. This is a standard. Basic knowledge about PC gaming.

28 minutes ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

perfec? uhh. well let´s stay on topic here.

I´d still like to know who is responsible for the fact that this got even released without? and why this happened. This is a standard. Basic knowledge about PC gaming.

I was just joking about the fact that the devs never even acknowledge the lack of key binding. It's like they ignore the question completely.

I've never seen anyone involved with the game mention anything about adding key binding. I'm not even sure they know it's missing :P

7 minutes ago, AldermachXI said:

I was just joking about the fact that the devs never even acknowledge the lack of key binding. It's like they ignore the question completely.

I've never seen anyone involved with the game mention anything about adding key binding. I'm not even sure they know it's missing :P

i have seen them saying they plan to work on it. was a while ago tough.

8 hours ago, AldermachXI said:

Know they do.