Jump to content

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Blinckx said:

As they said there is nothing wrong with Jason, game is perfectly balanced, the highest fix priority was Fox's shadow and you're just frustrated, learn how to be a lion or something like that. But hey, aren't you thrilled for Virtual Cabin 2.0 ?

I agree fox's shadow was definitely the game's biggest problem, it had the whole player base worrying about that one, luckily its fixed and now we can all sleep at night. Jason is perfectly balanced now with his invisible swings and 50/50 grabs and his ability to not attack after being blocked those are all positive features which I and so many others are grateful for that they're here to stay.

If only they added some more leaves to the tree's or added some extra gravel on the roads in the next patch over everything else I would be a happy man

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 5:26 PM, ShiftySamurai said:
  • Players who choose the ‘Counselor’ option in the ‘Spawn Preference’ menu will no longer be chosen as Jason (unless there are no other options)
     

Great! I have been looking forward to this option.. do we need to go back in and re-select this option after the patch, or if you've marked counselor only, that's fine?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

Great! I have been looking forward to this option.. do we need to go back in and re-select this option after the patch, or if you've marked counselor only, that's fine?

I know!!! Maybe I will be Jason more often like my preferences show I "SHOULD". It sometimes could take 12 matches before I got to be Jason when all my friends preference is counselor! In one long private match!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

I know!!! Maybe I will be Jason more often like my preferences show I "SHOULD". It sometimes could take 12 matches before I got to be Jason when all my friends preference is counselor! In one long private match!

oh wow... I know I was at least Jason once every 10 matches.. like clock work. with it set to counselor only and friends with Jason only.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

oh wow... I know I was at least Jason once every 10 matches.. like clock work. with it set to counselor only and friends with Jason only.

This was only one night that it happened, most of the time I join a match and its almost impossible to be Jason first try, but probably ever 4th match in quick QP... Now that I am level 101 all I want to be is Jason, but i'm never not satisfied to play Tiffany once and a while :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/12/2017 at 6:56 PM, Jawbone said:

That doesn't sound like an item increase to me.

So we have nothing but essentially more counselor nerfs and Jason buffs this patch. Not even the most Jason sided map in the game got touched except for making it more horrible for counselors.

Can someone remove my last post this is what i was trying to get But seriously who the hell are you to think counselors are horrible they got buffed and jason got nerfed to the ground

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Having the permanent boat escape on the Jarvis map is great. Lets it stand out.

I'd be disappointed if they removed it and made it 50/50 again with the two cars. Worst still, it doesn't exist on those hot garbage small maps.

Why even bother implementing it into the game if its only 50/50?

I'd love it if only two escapes were chosen at random in every match, but that would qualify as a HUGE buff to Jason, so that's never gonna happen.

Imagine a game with no time limit escape, no 4 seater escape, no 2 seater escape and the only thing the counselors had to work with was the cops and the boat? Or a game with only the time limit and a 2 seater? For balance purposes, the time limit or cop escape would always have to be there as the everybody escapes option.

Oh man.

tumblr_no7g8s5DYx1qkejxno1_400.gif

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Can someone remove my last post this is what i was trying to get But seriously who the hell are you to think counselors are horrible they got buffed and jason got nerfed to the ground

That guy doesn't have a point, he has an agenda. There's a few folks like that around here. Best to just ignore.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The snowflake is the arrival of Winter, not Christmas. Expect a update this weekend or beginning of next week. If they wait til or after Christmas there will be problems with servers for all the new players. I am hoping by next Wednesday with all the info they just dropped yesterday. I am more excited for the Offline Bots and New map than anything else. If they are dropping V.C, Offline Bots, SP challenges, Counselors, and a New map within a week and a half i'm going to be shocked. They are at least 2 or 3 weeks behind schedule.

3 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

 CHRISTMAS is coming and we still have NO UPDATE .......

25400625_1578403588910854_2107351923_o.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SNOWFLAKE means CHRISTMAS and NO WINTER because winter ends in MARCH 2018 and I doubt they would have put only 5 UPDATE in 6 MONTHS !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

SNOWFLAKE means CHRISTMAS and NO WINTER because winter ends in MARCH 2018 and I doubt they would have put only 5 UPDATE in 6 MONTHS !

When did I ever say that it's a 6 month span!?! I said the arrival of Winter is the what the snowflake means. I never said they were putting a flower at spring, do you not understand English? Everything between the pumpkin and the snowflake is October 31st and December 21st. It would barely matter anyway...Christmas and Winter are 4 days apart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

SNOWFLAKE means CHRISTMAS and NO WINTER because winter ends in MARCH 2018 and I doubt they would have put only 5 UPDATE in 6 MONTHS !

We've been told officially on the forums that the snowflake is Winter, not Christmas. I'll dig up a link and add it here, shortly.

Edit: My apologies. That was in a Livestream, not on the boards. My mistake.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If the snowflake means the beginning of winter, then we SHOULD have Virtual Cabin, Offline Bots, New Counselor and New Map before winter. But seems like a lot of content to be included in just one update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Quand ai-je jamais dit que c'est une période de 6 mois!?! J'ai dit que l'arrivée de l'hiver est ce que le flocon de neige signifie. Je n'ai jamais dit qu'ils mettaient une fleur au printemps, tu ne comprends pas l'anglais? Tout entre la citrouille est entre Thanksgiving et l'hiver. Cela importe peu de toute façon ... Noël et l'hiver sont à 4 jours d'intervalle!

Normally, we're supposed to have 5 update before December 25th. Otherwise, developers will be behind the road map. Because you thought that the PUMPKIN OF HALLOWEEN meant Thanksgiving ? :lol: The PUMPKIN OF HALLOWEEN means HALLOWEEN !!!!!! Halloween is OCTOBER 31th.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TiffanyCox said:

When did I ever say that it's a 6 month span!?! I said the arrival of Winter is the what the snowflake means. I never said they were putting a flower at spring, do you not understand English? Everything between the pumpkin and the snowflake is October 31st and December 21st. It would barely matter anyway...Christmas and Winter are 4 days apart!

It says Halloween October 31st idiot... Yea I had to edit it, but what your saying has nothing to do with what I was mentioning. The update is coming before Christmas no doubt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

It says Halloween October 31st idiot... Yea I had to edit it, but what your saying has nothing to do with what I was mentioning. The update is coming before Christmas no doubt.

5 UPDATE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ?????? I THINK NOT AT ALL :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JupiterBttch said:

5 UPDATE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ?????? I THINK NOT AT ALL :lol:

We can have a single update with all the content, you know? It would be a great Christmas gift. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, kitcat said:

We can have a single update with all the content, you know? It would be a great Christmas gift. 

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

5 UPDATE BEFORE CHRISTMAS ?????? I THINK NOT AT ALL :lol:

They have brought updates with several DLC content before...wouldn't be a surprise!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TiffanyCox said:

Je vous remercie!

Ils ont apporté des mises à jour avec plusieurs contenus DLC avant ... ne serait pas une surprise!

Yes but right now, we have 3 NEW GAME MODE, 1 MAP and at least 2 COUNSELORS ! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JupiterBttch said:

Yes but right now, we have 3 NEW GAME MODE, 1 MAP and at least 2 COUNSELORS ! ;)

Well for one, Paranoia is "after" the snowflake. And the one counselor before the snowflake and one after. They will only release what comes before the snowflake unless they are feeling risky.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FlameRiderSD said:

Can someone remove my last post this is what i was trying to get But seriously who the hell are you to think counselors are horrible they got buffed and jason got nerfed to the ground

Someone who doesn't fall into echo chamber brainwashing. You should try thinking for yourself.

 

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

That guy doesn't have a point, he has an agenda. There's a few folks like that around here. Best to just ignore.

I think you need to lay off the conspiracy theory juice or be less of a hypocritical leftist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...