Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
GarageNation

New Game Mode - Kill Jason

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, WashingtonJones said:

Isn't that what it's like now?

 

Honestly, I had to read this a few times before I realized this wasn't a sarcastic topic.

No, because every boring player wants to run for the car to escape. Kill only mode would disable all means of escape! No car , No boat , No police ...  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, this game mode has only one escape option which is something that needs a huge amount of teamwork, quite possibly getting into a server without any mics at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's fine if killing Jason is your only main course of surviving, but if you're taking away the escape options then you need something to substitute for that, otherwise the replay value will be dead.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They should have a mode where one counselor is a killer. It'll be Jason vs a killer counselor. Most kills win.

And/or a mode where everybody is killing each other, with Jason included. It'll be Jason meets the Purge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FBI MODE,  7 guys from FBI need kill Jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

It's fine if killing Jason is your only main course of surviving, but if you're taking away the escape options then you need something to substitute for that, otherwise the replay value will be dead.

Because the repetitive value of escaping via the police or car isn't getting boring at all  ... at least add a kill only jason mode with no escape would be good fun I think, a bit like a royal rumble with jason

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/7/2017 at 8:30 AM, GarageNation said:

Because the repetitive value of escaping via the police or car isn't getting boring at all 

And you think killing Jason every single time won't be? Jason players will have to keep shifting away and hide since their already fed up with being group attacked. Not to mention counselor players will get tired of looking for him. It will get old fast. Unless the updates in the future can make up for this, it's not going to be fun for either side.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Liquid Swordsman said:

And you think killing Jason every single time won't be? Jason players will have to keep shifting away and hide since their already fed up with being group attacked. Not to mention counselor players will get tired of looking for him. It will get old fast. Unless the updates in the future can make up for this, it's not going to be fun for either side.

Its a 'seperate' game, as a side mode. Its not going to replace the original game mode ''hey I've found the keys for the 100th time'' ''Yawn ... have you ... great'' 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...