This is a random thing to talk about but i really think jenny needs a buff to her strength because what final girl isn't strong if you know what a mean *insert winky face*. I love jenny myers but her strength so bad (if you didn't know, her strength is 1/10) 

GUN MEDIA. PLEASE. BUFF. THIS.

31 minutes ago, Vanessa Myers said:

This is a random thing to talk about but i really think jenny needs a buff to her strength because what final girl isn't strong if you know what a mean *insert winky face*. I love jenny myers but her strength so bad (if you didn't know, her strength is 1/10) 

What should they take away from Jenny’s stats to do that because it needs to be 35 max 

Buff 'em all I say, buff 'em all! Give them max stamina, repair, speed and strength. Hell, give 'em chainsaws and uzi's! And beer! Lots of beer! Aah, I dont give a shit. 

• Like 1

Why, though? Strength is useless unless the group is attempting to demask and kill Jason, and even then Tommy has it covered. 

11 hours ago, Vanessa Myers said:

Strength is purely for damage dealt to Jason. If you want to de-mask him, there are far better choices. Beyond that, and stun duration (which is pretty insignificant), Strength serves no function for Jenny's playstyle.

No, she doesn't need strength. It doesn't affect stun chance. The weapon you pick up does.

Keep her luck & composure the way it is.

4 hours ago, D00las said:

Why, though? Strength is useless unless the group is attempting to demask and kill Jason, and even then Tommy has it covered. 

Strength affects stun duration now.

1 minute ago, Jawbone said:

Strength affects stun duration now.

Duration, not stun chance itself? 

Still, she needs no switching of points. Maybe a 7 luck, 4 speed, but that's it.

7 hours ago, D00las said:

It's not usless even when not killing jason. If you try to hit him and doesn't get stun you will regain stamina even when he is stunned. 

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

Duration, not stun chance itself? 

Still, she needs no switching of points. Maybe a 7 luck, 4 speed, but that's it.

Why would you want to buff her luck if she has the worse strength? There's no point.

8 hours ago, lasse_hei said:

Buff 'em all I say, buff 'em all! Give them max stamina, repair, speed and strength. Hell, give 'em chainsaws and uzi's! And beer! Lots of beer! Aah, I dont give a shit. 

SAME

If any of you are wondering...im talking about demasking (i dont see the point on trying to kill jason in public when you can just escape from car, police or go survival  of the fittest) im talking about stunning him and stuff to give time to get out of a area or save someone or regain stamina. I also wanna buff for her strength is because she is the final girl (according to her aesthetic) also they should buff repair for her too but just by 2 or 1 points. Also who else needs a buff? Love to hear suggestions! *insert smiley face here*... (I'll stop with that soon).

Cool ideas even though I like Jenny the way she is. She's like that decent hide & seek character with a decent weapon swing to hit and run.. I also like the fact that she is a low tier/unpopular character. You see lobbies with 3-4 Adams, AJs, Vanessas, and Bugsy but not very much of Jenny.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Vanessa Myers said:

It's not usless even when not killing jason. If you try to hit him and doesn't get stun you will regain stamina even when he is stunned. 

The weapon you choose determines your base stun chance. You can buff it with a perk of course. In regards to gaining a Stamina bump, you get this regardless of Strength for stunning Jason. Strength simply is of little consequence to Jenny.

Also, you might want to watch out for those double-posts. It'll get the moderators hackles up.

31 minutes ago, silencedeffect said:

Cool ideas even though I like Jenny the way she is. She's like that decent hide & seek character with a decent weapon swing to hit and run.. I also like the fact that she is a low tier/unpopular character. You see lobbies with 3-4 Adams, AJs, Vanessas, and Bugsy but not very much of Jenny.

33 minutes ago, Vanessa Myers said:

If any of you are wondering...im talking about demasking (i dont see the point on trying to kill jason in public when you can just escape from car, police or go survival  of the fittest) im talking about stunning him and stuff to give time to get out of a area or save someone or regain stamina. I also wanna buff for her strength is because she is the final girl (according to her aesthetic) also they should buff repair for her too but just by 2 or 1 points. Also who else needs a buff? Love to hear suggestions! *insert smiley face here*... (I'll stop with that soon).

38 minutes ago, Vanessa Myers said:

SAME

38 minutes ago, Vanessa Myers said:

Why would you want to buff her luck if she has the worse strength? There's no point.

42 minutes ago, Vanessa Myers said:

Please stop multi posting I’m not a mod but a mod would be annoyed with you 

10 minutes ago, Risinggrave said:

@Vanessa Myers  You still never gave us what you'd nerf for this strength boost. 

I would nerf luck by 2 to 3 points to make strength about 3/10 - 5/10 because i personally think that luck is a useless stat for jenny if she won't get a strength buff but another reason i would want this stat to be down by 2 points is because if she would be given a buff for strength then they would be evened out. 

Probably made no sense but if you think about it then it would understand and plus why do I have to nerf something to buff something else (just asking a question)

Please ensure not to double, triple or quadruple post. If you need to quote multiple items please use the plus icon on the side of each post you wish to include in your post. if you want to add something after the fact please use the edit button. I have merged your posts so you are I'm compliance with the forum rules. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Alkavian said:

The weapon you choose determines your base stun chance. You can buff it with a perk of course. In regards to gaining a Stamina bump, you get this regardless of Strength for stunning Jason. Strength simply is of little consequence to Jenny.

Also, you might want to watch out for those double-posts. It'll get the moderators hackles up.

This right here. Trust me Ive dont pleeeeenty of weapon testing and Strength DOES NOT effect stun chance or duration. Only the weapon type and perks do. Anyone with 7+ strength are the ones meant to knock off Jasons mask reliably. 

• Thanks 1

I think discussing the ways characters should or could have been changed is valid, but saying they "need" a buff is a bit much. And this is coming from a Jenny main.

However, there is one major reason I agree with posters who claim Jenny should have slightly (one or two points) higher strength or stamina! And it is because frankly, Jenny is ripped. She looks fit and strong, how I used to look at my peak of playing sports like lacrosse, and I'm a dude.

That said, I don't know what stats to take away from her. I would probably just take 1 point off her luck, making it 7/10, and add 1 point to her stamina, making it 6/10.  This would imply Jenny gets a lot of cardio and does body weight workouts, making her strong but not in a brute force kind of way. In her swimsuit, she looks like a beach volleyball athlete. 

PS: On the note of athletic characters, I have always thought of Chad as the guy on the college swim team, even before his speedo was implemented.

3 hours ago, Vanessa Myers said:

No her luck is 8

I was saying if you were to buff something, it would be her speed.

Her strength does not need to be buffed. It won't do anything 

3 hours ago, Vanessa Myers said:

Probably made no sense but if you think about it then it would understand and plus why do I have to nerf something to buff something else (just asking a question)

Because all the counselors are built using 35 points total. Jenny doesn't get to be special. 

Personally I think luck is better then strength, but meh. 

• Like 1

wtf?

why would you give her strength?

the most important stats are speed, luck, repair and stamina in that order

give her more speed pls