Sign in to follow this  
claytonjm02

Part 7 Jason (New Stats)

What are some ideas for new Part 7 Jason advantages & disadvantages? I personally feel like they should be taken from the movie. Part 7 (as Jason) was very good at showing up anywhere at any moment. He should have a better Morph then what he does now. His water speed works perfectly with him. But he should have better destruction, He broke down doors instantly in the move, if his Destruction was as good as Part 8 I would love to play him. If his shift doesn't get changed it wouldn't bother me all that much even though...I love having and using shift!!! What do you think? 

Dude.... there are already quite a few threads on this. I'm just gonna say I agree with what you said there, no doubt about it. Most likely this will get locked shortly, but yeah he does need some work.

• Like 1

Please search for an existing topic using the search function before creating a new thread per forum rules. I see someone has taken the liberty to link you to a discussion already in progress. Feel free to join in on the discussion already in progress.