FreakyFrank1

Will the devs ever add more than just Part 3 Jason in the title/main menu ?

So yeah,it's been awhile since the game came out and i was wondering if the developpers will eventually add more than just Part 3 Jason model in the title/main menu ?

Why ? Because...

1 - It is kinda getting boring to always see only Part 3 Jason model when you launch the game.

2 - It would be nice to also get upclose shots of the other Jasons,give us a better look at dem nice details. (eyegasm !!!)

What do you guys think ? Should we have the other Jasons in the main menu ?

I like the idea, would be nice to see the others, J3 was probably chosen because he is the Jason most people might think of when they hear Friday the 13th.

Definitely. Randomised models and randomised music -  I love Harry Manfredini but the title music piece  I now relate to server problems, hosts leaving, the long wait for a game etc

It need's freshening up. 

Perhaps a new model(s) and new title music could happen when dedicated servers are delivered - would make things feel fresh and be like turning a new page.  

• Like 1

I would rather them get rid of the intro when booting the game until they fix the crashes. That shit gets annoying.

5 minutes ago, Truth said:

I would rather them get rid of the intro when booting the game until they fix the crashes. That shit gets annoying.

you can pass the intro immediately now... just push any button.

Just now, Shelly Finkelstein said:

you can pass the intro immediately now... just push any button.

Seriously? Son of a bitch....

agreed, with dedicated console serves and new patch.. new music and new menu. Would feel like a fresh new game that way.

This was something that was supposed to happen at one point. If you search the forum you may find where it was brought up.

3 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

That should be way down on the list right now of fixes.

yup. it's hard to even discuss this stuff seriously because the actual gameplay is such a mess. it'd be cool at some point, but this is the cosmetic stuff they should only address after their game, you know.. works. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

So yeah,it's been awhile since the game came out and i was wondering if the developpers will eventually add more than just Part 3 Jason model in the title/main menu ?

Why ? Because...

1 - It is kinda getting boring to always see only Part 3 Jason model when you launch the game.

2 - It would be nice to also get upclose shots of the other Jasons,give us a better look at dem nice details. (eyegasm !!!)

They should make it  savini to get all these people jealous lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

This was something that was supposed to happen at one point. If you search the forum you may find where it was brought up.

Search the forum before starting a new thread?? Who the fuck does that????? ??

8 hours ago, FreakyFrank1 said:

Why ? Because...

Actually, that was promised during development.

Simple "oversight" :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, andtodayidied said:

They seem to use Part 3 Jason for everything. I’d love to see some more variety... after they fix the game of course.

Part 3 is their faaaaaavorite.<_<

16 hours ago, Vaderspupil said:

That should be way down on the list right now of fixes.

at this point I would like to see whats all on that list because I haven't seen any fixes