Jump to content
TheButtonMasher

Your favourite councillor? (Joke thread)

Who's your favourite councillor?  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. Who is your fav councillor?

    • Chad
    • Chad Kensington
    • Our lord, Chad.
    • Rich Kid Chad
    • Lucky boi Chad
      0
    • Fucking Chad


Recommended Posts

Hi guys this is a totally original and never done before post, and if Jpops says it has been done he's lying.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just as I was about to flag it as a duplicate too. Fucking Chad...

This will probably still get locked though so enjoy it while you can!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Truth said:

Just as I was about to flag it as a duplicate too. Fucking Chad...

This will probably still get locked though so enjoy it while you can!

 

Don't worry, I am enjoying it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Add "Fucking Chad..." and I'll vote.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheButtonMasher said:

Consider it done

Perfect!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF is a "councillor"...?

Seriously, people, Chrome and most other browsers do the spell-checking for you. It's actually hard to be illiterate online these days.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dolemite said:

WTF is a "councillor"...?

Seriously, people, Chrome and most other browsers do the spell-checking for you. It's actually hard to be illiterate online these days.

 

'im verie sorrre u fel this wae abot my speling. My mummy sais iz very gud 4 my age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

 

Chad has sucked since I saw him stumble down the steps in Higgins haven small.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why isn't there a Speedo Chad or Johnny Lawrence Chad? If you're gonna shitpost do it right man!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, RAGEVIRUS said:

Chad has sucked since I saw him stumble down the steps in Higgins haven small.

But his face is so punchable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, TheButtonMasher said:

Imma give you 3 seconds to take that back.

;)

Ok sorry just my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Dolemite said:

WTF is a "councillor"...?

Seriously, people, Chrome and most other browsers do the spell-checking for you. It's actually hard to be illiterate online these days.

I literally only came in this thread to say Chad may be the best councillor,  but since that isn't a real word I like AJ and Fox the most.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheHansonGoons said:

I literally only came in this thread to say Chad may be the best councillor,  but since that isn't a real word I like AJ and Fox the most.

AJ's the best.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

This poll looks like a lobby full of Chads. 

I love lobbies like that.

I get to kill Chad over, and over and over again!!

There's nothing more satisfying than punching that Chad face clean off his body... I usually save the headpunch kill just for whoever is playing as Chad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...