Sign in to follow this  
Theiceman105

Jason rage quitting as he's dying.

5 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Np, I don't even bother with npobs, they're absolute trash. You can have Jason on his knees with his mask off, and he would still run.

That being said, if I see you in a game and you're Jason. You're going to die ?

no dude. if my mask is off, Tommy is in game and the sweater is also already there you will not see me again. no chance you kill me. never. ever. People you killed didn´t care obviously or misjudged their own skills. WIth water on every map Jason has a 100% safe spot.

7 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Np, I don't even bother with npobs, they're absolute trash. You can have Jason on his knees with his mask off, and he would still run.

Killing Jason noobs is easy, I with more than 2000 hours played and playing alone with really experienced and organized people they've never managed to kill me ::)

as the last alternative you have the chance to go into the water if you are in danger. (experience I never had).

5 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

no dude. if my mask is off, Tommy is in game and the sweater is also already there you will not see me again. no chance you kill me. never. ever. People you killed didn´t care obviously or misjudged their own skills. WIth water on every map Jason has a 100% safe spot.

That doesn’t make any sense. The counselors win the round  just the same if they survive the 20 minutes.

Knife-shift-grab-morph combo works well as long as you only keep targeting the sweater girl. If Tommy stuns you, inexperienced players will waste the sweater during your stun immunity. There’s also a high chance they accidentally split up (one starts to use the window while the other stays on the other side, for example) if you have them chase you. They won’t try unless you give them realistic chances of succeeding. Just morph to a random location if they get the upper hand and shift back in, to try again.

@D00lasThat guy claims he can kill every jason. i just said, not when the jason wants to avoid it at all cost. Just making a point here. If i don´t want it to happen as Jason it doesn´t happen. You can avoid it with a 100% chance.

24 minutes ago, D00las said:

That doesn’t make any sense. The counselors win the round  just the same if they survive the 20 minutes.

Well its better then dying as Jason.. So a few of them survive?..  Not a big deal.

6 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

You're a pussy then, simple as that.

12 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

I rather play with newbies and bad players than some Try hard player who throws a fit when he can't kill Jason because players are not taking orders from you..  Try hards are just not fun to play with, especially in game thats more of a casual/fun game like Friday the 13th.

And no.. Im not going to die as Jason.  Its just not going to happen.  :D 

1 minute ago, HuDawg said:

I rather play with newbies and bad players than some Try hard player who throws a fit when he can't kill Jason because players are not taking orders from you..  Try hards are just not fun to play with, especially in game thats more of a casual/fun game like Friday the 13th.

And no.. Im not going to die as Jason.  Its just not going to happen.  :D 

I don't give them orders unless they're up for it, but if we have everything done and a noob gets Tommy, he's getting orders.

That said, noobs shouldn't be allowed to be Tommy. You should have to be atleast Level 60 to be Tommy. 

1 minute ago, Theiceman105 said:

I don't give them orders unless they're up for it, but if we have everything done and a noob gets Tommy, he's getting orders.

That said, noobs shouldn't be allowed to be Tommy. You should have to be atleast Level 60 to be Tommy. 

Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah...  If i was a camper id help Jason find you then dance all over your dead ass as your head rolls down the hill.

20 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I’m a noob. If you try and give me orders like a self entitled twat then I’m going to do everything in my power to spite you. I’ll gladly help others but I don’t tolerate pricks. It’s just a game, buddy. If one match doesn’t go the way you wanted it to there will be another one shortly. 

2 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

You're a pussy then, simple as that.

Dude, we are discussing here. you claimed you can kill every jason. you are wrong. simple. no need to be salty :D

1 hour ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

Dude, we are discussing here. you claimed you can kill every jason. you are wrong. simple. no need to be salty :D

Because I have killed every Jason. 16 kills. Speaking of salty, you're saying I can't do it because you never did. 

I bet you have been killed and rage quit.

ive been killed once.... :(( 

BUT I HAVE AN EXCUSE!!!lol

i quit the game for about 2 weeks... the game got updated.... i was like " ooo, lets see whats up"... spawned as jason first match.... morphed to the fuse... got hit by adam twice and my mask fell off... i was like "DAMN.... just 2 hits... i got this.."  i tried combat stancing doors but that was nerfed... blocked all attacks but couldnt counter or even get out of combat stance until a few seconds passed.... either way my mask was removed within the first 3 mins i wanted to re learn jason but ended up getting killed... i could have quit right there or morphed to the water but hnah... fuk that... they got me... idc...

12 hours ago, Theiceman105 said:

Because I have killed every Jason. 16 kills. Speaking of salty, you're saying I can't do it because you never did. 

I bet you have been killed and rage quit.

dude. get over it finally. if jason doesn´t want it to happen it doesn´t happen. or how you gonna do this in water? And no. I am unkilled as Jason so far. Never had to hide so far either. And have about 4 Jasonkills as counselor. can we end this now? finally?

Also saltly? me? who tried to insult here in this thread? yeah you. get a handkerchief and put away that salt running down your cheek.