Sign in to follow this  
Savage_Carcharodon

Grabbing people through Windows

So idk why this wasn't added in the first place, but why not add Jason grabbing people through windows, but the cost of being in stalk mode! Jason has grabbed people through windows before in the movies but why not in the game? Also what about another way of making peoples fear higher? like dragging a body and placing it somewhere? Good ideas? Let me know.

• Like 1

Propping up bodies would be cool, but a little impractical from a time management standpoint. Every second counts when you're hunting down counselors, so any time wasted on something else puts you at a clear disadvantage. 

I agree that grabbing through windows should've been in there from the start. You can already pull counselors out of cars, so windows shouldn't be a problem for Jason, and it would make it closer to the movies 

• Like 1

It would be cool if Jason had the ability to grab dead bodies and throw them through windows for max fear. i.e throwing Roy in F13 IV. Wouldn't take as much time as propping/displaying although that would be RAD!

He should have the ability to grab you through a window if you are standing close enough to it.

It could break the window causing the same amount of damage to the counselor as if they dove through a closed or already broken window. Maybe the only downside could be is the counselor would have a slightly better chance to break out of Jason's grip, just so it's not instant death every time.

On the other hand though...Jason is chasing you, you just manage to reach a cabin and you have to dive through the window, you stand up from the animation and he immediately grabs you back out and kills you. If they implemented this, how long until everyone whines about Jason being OP again?

• Like 2

i absolutely think jason should be able to grab you through a window. he can do it in the movies so it makes sense to do it in the game as well. 

25 minutes ago, hu_soldier13 said:

He should have the ability to grab you through a window if you are standing close enough to it.

It could break the window causing the same amount of damage to the counselor as if they dove through a closed or already broken window. Maybe the only downside could be is the counselor would have a slightly better chance to break out of Jason's grip, just so it's not instant death every time.

On the other hand though...Jason is chasing you, you just manage to reach a cabin and you have to dive through the window, you stand up from the animation and he immediately grabs you back out and kills you. If they implemented this, how long until everyone whines about Jason being OP again?

As i said you can only do it in stalk mode... but it would be cool if it was a Environmental kill too, right? He grabs you and rips your face off!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Savage_Carcharodon said:

So idk why this wasn't added in the first place, but why not add Jason grabbing people through windows, but the cost of being in stalk mode! Jason has grabbed people through windows before in the movies but why not in the game? Also what about another way of making peoples fear higher? like dragging a body and placing it somewhere? Good ideas? Let me know.

Wasn't this a possibility before they added the window-break prompt? I'm pretty sure I can remember grabbing people crawling through windows, now there's an invisible wall stopping you from taking action, which is lame.

5 minutes ago, Alcanx said:

Wasn't this a possibility before they added the window-break prompt? I'm pretty sure I can remember grabbing people crawling through windows, now there's an invisible wall stopping you from taking action, which is lame.

No i mean when they are on the otherside of the window.

Exactly. A stalk mode ability/environmental grab. Not a kill. And through the breakable walls too. He did it several times in the films. It would add another level of stealth. Or another level of usefulness to stalk.