Please add a story mode. It's fun to play for a while but lacks any type of substance and gets boring just running from Jason the whole time! Just put some movie moments from 1-10. Not too much to ask for. Also, have choice making in the story mode that could help or hurt counselors based on their choices.And at the end when you survive have some type of after math for Jason and counselors instead of him returning to his place to see his dead mothers head. I am a fan of all the movies so, if the game creators need ideas I could give a lot of them.  

When the game was first announced, I was hoping story mode would be like Until Dawn, but Friday the 13th. Still think that would have been fucking awesome...

Single player apparently will be missions and not story mode. Bummer for sure. They should make a story mode where it picks up where the Paramount films left off. Like an animated Part 9 that retcons JGTH, FVJ, JX, etc. I'd play the heck outta that 

single player mode is what we will get.. Jason hunting down AI Bot counselors. It will be good for those that want to practice, and feel out playing Jason, since its a such a rarity to get to play him with quick play.

Imagine the meltdowns if AI bots manage to escape on some Jason players on here. ?

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

Imagine the meltdowns if AI bots manage to escape on some Jason players on here. ?

OMG, I never thought about that. the lake of salty crying tears will over flow... but seriously.. if some escape, who's gonna know? no one except.. for yourself? :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

if that were to happen why would you tell anyone 

32 minutes ago, BFizzle said:

I'm looking forward to single player even more now!!!

10 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

Because they will have to bitch about it somewhere. They will come here to complain that it's "too hard".

• Like 1

Just now, Truth said:

Because they will have to bitch about it somewhere. They will come here to complain that it's "too hard".

yeah i know but if it were me id be really embarrassed so therefore never tell anyone 

Just now, pioneer67fkd said:

yeah i know but if it were me id be really embarrassed so therefore never tell anyone 

Well you're clearly one of the smarter people that use the forums lol

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

They’ll claim that the game is broken because they didn’t utilize morph to check back on an objective after placing a trap at it. 

20 minutes ago, pioneer67fkd said:

But you'll know, and how could you hype yourself up in here when you know in the back of your head that you got abused by the bots. Every time you'd give advice you'd feel that little hit of guilt knowing that it wasn't even a person that dominated you. You'd have to admit it.

18 minutes ago, WashingtonJones said:

But you'll know, and how could you hype yourself up in here when you know in the back of your head that you got abused by the bots. Every time you'd give advice you'd feel that little hit of guilt knowing that it wasn't even a person that dominated you. You'd have to admit it.

Pffffff. Guilt is for the weak. :D

1 hour ago, BFizzle said:

That would be the funniest/saddest thing to see.

I mean. Would that even be possible?

I don't think nobody's that bad, but we'll have to find out when they arrive

"Soon™".

I think a F13 game in the style of Until Dawn would be incredible and a hot seller. 

@wes has stated that they want this game to be the definitive F13 game - while I'm not a fan of recent changes to gameplay and the out of place dancing stuff - I would say they've pretty much nailed a F13 game in every area bar a storyline mode (which was never intended to be in this game anyway).

I would imagine the good sales and a generally good response from players has cemented the trust and faith Sean Cunningham's side showed them originally. While I feel Gun/Illfonic will probably feel they would have taken this kind of game as far as they can once they get everything they want to get into the game...I'd like to see them do an Until Dawn style follow up.

Love the idea of setting it after Jason takes Manhattan, which would retain the 80's theme they've shown they can do exceedingly well whilst filling in the timeline gap between JTM and JGTH. Would also be excellent to see nods and winks to characters, mechanics and moments from the current game.

Who knows? Maybe an Until Dawn style F13 game would represent an interesting fresh challenge to them after putting their lives and souls into this more traditional style of game over the last few years. They also have "La creme de la creme" contacts within the F13 world now - so if they got guys like Hodder, Savini etc involved it would in many ways be the sequel that fans have always wanted.

Will add that a present day storyline featuring survivors Ginny, Chris, Tina, Rennie, Tommy etc all meeting up in later life, to try to rid the world of Jason, subsequently exorcising their own demons for good (bit of IT in there) would also make a good basis for a storyline. Like Until Dawn/Heavy Rain any of the cast can die. :)  

I'm not sure what kind of budget these type of games are looking at though. Maybe Paramount/New Line would invest? Conjecture and my own thoughts I know - but this type of game does really interest me. A "Scream" game in this mould would sell like hotcakes...that's for sure.

YES its aggervating. there should be a daytime exploration mode. jpops mentioned the possiability of an exploration mode months ago.if you can explore during the daytime and search cabins and diffrent places.maybe find notes or other hints about items like the nes game.Please put daytime dialogue with other charachters. no one talks in the game except through a microphone. please make the characters have a voice of their own. single player will be boring with no charachter dialogue since no one will be talking on a mic online.please put in a small exploration story mode.