SamNam47

Why can't I play with other ps4 players?

I have just joined a community for the f13 game and when i try to join a player from the community it redirects me to the page to buy the digital version of the game. (I have the physical) Do I have to have the digital version to play with digital players for this game?

23 hours ago, SamNam47 said:

I have just joined a community for the f13 game and when i try to join a player from the community it redirects me to the page to buy the digital version of the game. (I have the physical) Do I have to have the digital version to play with digital players for this game?

I have the physical copy and my buddy has a digital and we can link up fine.. the only time I've seen something like this is when you aren't active with PSN (Free account, not paying)

I have this problem as well. I thought the point of the community was that you could join open sessions but like the OP says there is no option to join session, it just says view in psn store. Maybe they are making these sessions invite only, I'm really not sure how it works, but but I don't know why it would be directing me to buy the game.