Sign in to follow this  
Legion Leader

Remove map marker for dropped parts and make it into this perk.

After hearing that dropped parts would show up on the map after the last update it sounded like a decent idea. After playing more and more I feel like it gives counselors a unfair advantage. To fix this it should be implemented into a perk, heres my idea for it.

• Perk name: Bloodhound

• Description: Allows dropped parts to show up on the map and gives you a speed boost while holding a part.

• Percentage: +Movement while carrying a part

-Movement speed while carrying a weapon

Let me know what you think about the park or your ideas to improve this

• Like 1

That sounds very reasonable. The change was mostly for quickplay where people were constantly hiding parts or dying with them where no one would ever check. I've seen them lock themselves in a bathroom then quit so there's no way to get to them.

A new perk seems like the better way to go in my opinion.

I think its fine as is now.  Most players tend to not use mics. So having the parts show up when dropped just works better.

If everyone used mics and communicated then i would agree with the changes of the 1st post.  but they don't..

• Like 1

I do like the perk idea, but yeah too many people just run around with no mics and don't communicate. I'd rather have it be standard then have to waste a perk slot when I don't play with a group.
It is a good idea though. I'm not a giant fan of negative speed with weapon though maybe increased fear or negative repair for knowing where parts are.

4 hours ago, Legion Leader said:

After hearing that dropped parts would show up on the map after the last update it sounded like a decent idea. After playing more and more I feel like it gives counselors a unfair advantage. To fix this it should be implemented into a perk, heres my idea for it.

• Perk name: Bloodhound

• Description: Allows dropped parts to show up on the map and gives you a speed boost while holding a part.

• Percentage: +Movement while carrying a part

-Movement speed while carrying a weapon

Let me know what you think about the park or your ideas to improve this

Perfect

It’s fine now, originally I was afraid the balance would shift too much. Now, I realize that the problem isn’t with trolls hiding things, it’s because people are blind and don’t even pick them up.