So I've been playing multiple games as counselors for testing purposes. And this is what happened. 2 minutes into the game: cops called (3 games in a row)

Or: running around Jason for 5 minutes straight(literally)

The traps nerf needs to be reverted, it's too easy to escape. 

Im proposing these three changes:

1. Keep grab nerf, revert trap change

2. Buff the cone of grab a bit, keep the Trap change

3. Both 1 and 2 (buff both)

4 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

Noob Jason's going 8/8? LOL if they were it was because you were far more shit than they were.

Where was this talk about "skill" when it was the SHIT TIER counselors complaining? "OMG I have to do WORK as a COUNSELOR?! I might have to work on a TEAM?!"

No, they bitched, and quit and now that you shit tier trash have your way you say deal with it? Straight up ... not holding back here. Fuck you. And fuck that double standard snowflake hypocrisy. Wanna ban me for saying the truth? Fuck it, ban me. I give no fucks. I'm not having kid gloves with these retards any more.

Damn....shit got real. I need some popcorn please, this should be amusing.

Yay! Another thread starting with complaining about complainers! Classy move guys! Glad to see you both are back at it. Adorable

hEIrfne.gif

When the forums are more exciting than the game:

BhsfzBK.gif

Also, @Theiceman105, I think the point is 3 major things got nerfed on Jason, but huge advantages for counselors were added. Kind of tilts gameplay and people are upset about that. Deal with people being upset and discussing the changes in a discussion forum. 

• Like 8

1 minute ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Yay! Another thread starting with complaining about complainers! Classy move guys! Glad to see you both are back at it. Adorable

hEIrfne.gif

When the forums are more exciting than the game:

BhsfzBK.gif

Hasn't been a war like this since traps for Jason were added.

• Like 1

Just now, Theiceman105 said:

The worst thing about this update is the ear it caused. The community is divided.

Unfortunately that is the case. But if no one is willing to admit that counselor play should be looked at rather than nerfing Jason to make it easier, it will remain that way.

As far as your side with the "10 ft grab" ... I have never experienced that as a counselor or had anyone complain about it when I was Jason so I'm sorry but I just don't see it. HOWEVER, I am open enough to recognize that if so many people complained about it, there might be some credence to it. This is why I voted to do a middle ground in the revert poll. Didn't ask for it to revert to what it was, don't want it how it is. A middle ground compromise is the best course of action.

@Theiceman105 I want to explain this to you as I hav elsewhere. Playing a counselor, you are supposed to be weak, and it should be a HUGE accomplishment when you survive Jason. As Jason, you are playing the "boss" of the game, so obviously it will be easier for you to eliminate counselors.

Think of this like Final Fantasy MMORPG ... you have a group, go into dungeon to fight the boss ... he wipes you .... he wipes you again, and again, and again.

You don't bitch to square enix that the boss is too hard and ask them to take away what wiped you. You look at your team, and you take away who was not contributing and who was a hindrance to you. Then you go back with a better team and win.

This game ... you play that team a good percentage of the time, but occasionally you get to play that BOSS. And the boss might be easy, somewhat difficult, or flat out hard depending on who is playing them.

So why then are you demanding that the BOSS be made easier rather than evaluating your TEAM and making that team better?

• Like 1

Just now, TheHansonGoons said:

4mEIWun.gif

And we see the type of people we're dealing with here. Flat out retards who have nothing more than meme gifs when they can't argue truth.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

You look at your team, and you take away who was not contributing and who was a hindrance to you. Then you go back with a better team and win.

You reap what you sow.  Don’t sow anything?  All you’ll end up with is dust, which in this case is counselors who don’t know how to play and do nothing but whine.

But Jason does suck in his own game after all the nerfs from you cry babies. Git Gud with counselors and you will see that.

• Like 1

Lol calm down tough guy. You will wake your mom up with your quick, angry typing.

pyni6p2.gif

15 minutes ago, dmack621 said:

And we see the type of people we're dealing with here. Flat out retards who have nothing more than meme gifs when they can't argue truth.

Personally, I think they did Jason dirty by nerfing traps and reach, while giving counselors a stronger hero and item locations displayed on the map. Its a huge counselor buff. Doesn't mean you won't get 8/8. Also doesn't mean playing non teamwork in Quick play is going to guarantee you surviving when you realize halfway through, a lot of people are dead and nothing has been started. Just means we have to adapt because weaker counselor players and lone wolves complained to make surviving easier. Why? More achievements and trophies aimed at forms of escape. Also, as you have pointed out, we play 1/8 games as Jason so we spend more time as a counselor. 

I personally never had an issue with Jason's reach. He towers over the counselors and can reach knives they can barely see. I think his reach was great before. Took more skill to dodge. Counselors should display skill, perseverence, teamwork to survive. It shouldnt happen 4-5/10 times. Counselors got buffed 2 patches ago already. 

However, we will all adapt to the new reach. It isn't game ending. It makes playing as Jason take much more skill. So my opinion, I dislike the update. 

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

Now, I understand people who complain about the Trap nerf, as that was unnecessary. And the new Item thing is just overpowered.

I agree with you about the grab range. It was too long. I cleaned house with the new update.

I disagree about the traps. The ols radius let Jason chain-stun people by placing them so close together they'd be trapped again once they got out.

I'm just curious here with all these people claiming "everything is fine with the update, you're just playing against bad Jasons .. they'll get the hang of it."

I know you don't remotely believe that ... because if "getting the hang of it" was true ... we wouldn't be here right now as shit counselors would have "gotten the hang of it" ... they refused so now here we are.

So what has been said is ... if you are a shit counselor "don't worry, we got you fam ... just changed the game so it's easier to survive."

If you are a new, shit Jason "fuck you bro, we need to DANCE! either git gud or don't play"

So ... counselors don't need to "git gud" ... but Jasons do? The hypocrisy is just so fucking pathetic.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Theiceman105 said:

"Re-add the grab range! I can't grab a lachappa!" "The range is going to be smaller than my dick" 

Really, people? Car-length of a grab range was broken and skill-less. I abused it as Jason always got 8/8, rarely did any escape .

Now his grab takes skill, giving counselors a better chance of escaping since people seem to think 8/8 should be for noobs too, well it's not like that anymore.

deal with it

Now, I understand people who complain about the Trap nerf, as that was unnecessary. And the new Item thing is just overpowered.

Punk you are a pro counceler and can't play Jason for shit

• Like 1

Poor Jason. Even the developers hate him in his own game.

At least people who love playing as counselors get to throw picnics and play ring around the retard!

"Re-add the grab range! I can't grab a lachappa!" "The range is going to be smaller than my dick" 

Really, people? Car-length of a grab range was broken and skill-less. I abused it as Jason always got 8/8, rarely did any escape .

Now his grab takes skill, giving counselors a better chance of escaping since people seem to think 8/8 should be for noobs too, well it's not like that anymore.

deal with it

How did it not require skill to play as Jason before? This sounds like a troll post. The multi-trapping issue did need a tweak but to some regard the change affects Jason’s differently. 

I agree, Jason got a huge blow, I was playing as jenny ( I NEVER play as Jenny) because i decided to play random counselor.  With next to no experience as Jenny, I lead him on a 7 minute chase.  About a half a dozen different occasions I would have died before the update. Now, it was like playing ring around the rosie, only reason i died, is because he finally managed to land a grab right next to an environmental kill.

I don't mind Grab range nerf, you just need to go back to the drawing board and learn how to shift grab again. As for the trap nerf I think they messed up. Putting up one trap per objective is too easy with experienced counselors. I've played Jason twice since the patch with 8/8 and 4/8 so it makes a difference when you play with coordinated counselors.

Also the fact that Jason can take damage while stunned it's huge and now Tommy with a pocket knife, We re going back to Jason's getting killed over and over and over and over and over.....

4 minutes ago, Theiceman105 said:

I'm just gonna change this thread up, I've played games as counselors now more... sooooo

You started a flame thread and now you want to change the direction of the thread lol. 

Just now, MyNameisJason said:

You started a flame thread and now you want to change the direction of the thread lol. 

Not really a flame, was just to explain the grab change was fine.

1 minute ago, MyNameisJason said:

At LEAST he is starting to see the point here. All of these shit counselors want to claim that only Jason players are upset with the patch. I've been upset with it MORE as a counselor player than as a Jason player and @Theiceman105 is finally starting to see where I have been coming from. No need to beat on him for realizing he was wrong.

abused it as Jason always got 8/8, rarely did any escape .

You know you contradicted yourself there, saying "You always got 8/8" then going to say "People rarely escape" is a contradiction, meaning that some DID escape, even if rarely, so if some did escape you didn't "always' get 8/8

Two totally different things my man. You basically started a thread with words like dick size, noob, and “git gud” or I’m sorry “deal with it!” And you expect constructive arguments to be the outcome? 

Now you’ve changed the title and your initial post to hide the nonsense you posted from the get go. Good one bud, thumbs up lol