MASKOAA

Gun Media is doing an amazing job with the DLC. Stop complaining please.

On 10/27/2017 at 5:00 PM, AldermachXI said:

You're absolutely right. They have delivered some great content for free. I don't think anyone is denying that. Yeah, people are being pretty sarcastic about the costumes. But that's just an easy target. It was cheap and it's just a little thing. I bought them on two platforms (the kills too).

I think where people get upset at this point is that a lot of the stuff they're asking for hasn't been implemented.

So it's not so much a matter of having a problem with what has been given. Some people just expect more. I personally wish there was a higher emphasis on releasing maps. It's what will add the most variety to the game.

Maps are the thing I crave most...and beer. 

• Like 1

From a monetary standpoint (from Gun Media's perspective) it seems strange to give maps and new Jasons for free, but charge for costume packs. From their end of the spectrum, wouldn't it make more sense if it was the other way around? They could easily get $15 out of us for a map and Jason bundle, but they instead choose to sell use costume packs for $3 lol works for me!

1 hour ago, Hal Bailman said:

I'd like your thoughts on the axe swing at the blue car here. (Link should start at relevant section) I'm not sure if I messed up the hit or if it's just really bad detection.

I don’t see how you could have missed. I sounded like you hit the car. Probably a case of wonky hit detection. 

16 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Maps are the thing I crave most...and beer. 

I got you on the beer buddy. Just got home from closin my restaurant, got my nightly 12pk. Come on over! Hehe.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2017 at 7:28 PM, MASKOAA said:

I'm copying a post I made on Steam.(Although I will say these forums seem less whiny)

Listen I get it....its easy to look at a DLC of a few kills and go... thats not worth 3 dollars...

Of course thats not worth 3 dollars but you are however leaving out the fact they aren't dividing the community with DLC, if this were a shooter the DLC would be 4 maps that come out every 3 months that you have to pay for....

We get the maps for free here...we get the new Jason's for free....we get the new counselors for free....hell we even got some emotes for free.....

The way they are doing DLC is how it should be done.....they give us the important stuff for free that way the community is not divided and then they offer up something small and non consequential to bring in some profit.

There dlc has been a band aid for this rip off of a game buying there crap dlc just cause “hey it something right?” Is no excuse if you are buying the poor excuse for dlc!! I feel SO sorry for you

11 hours ago, Omnichris64 said:

I got you on the beer buddy. Just got home from closin my restaurant, got my nightly 12pk. Come on over! Hehe.

They need to invent teleportation ASAP. Beer me up Scotty! :lol:

• Like 1

I've been playing this game since May and it's really good now. I don't mind paid DLC. I like to support the devs of one of my favorite games ever. 

12 hours ago, deathbat96777 said:

From a monetary standpoint (from Gun Media's perspective) it seems strange to give maps and new Jasons for free, but charge for costume packs. From their end of the spectrum, wouldn't it make more sense if it was the other way around? They could easily get $15 out of us for a map and Jason bundle, but they instead choose to sell use costume packs for $3 lol works for me!

Changing money for MAPS splits the player base up.  WHich is not a good idea in the long run.  As that has ruined many online games.

What Guns doing is perfect tho.    New Kills, Emotes.. Clothing as paid DLCs is perfect.   IMO they should change more...  Because il buy it all.  lol

34 minutes ago, kitcat said:

I've been playing this game since May and it's really good now. I don't mind paid DLC. I like to support the devs of one of my favorite games ever. 

Same. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Twisty said:

There dlc has been a band aid for this rip off of a game buying there crap dlc just cause “hey it something right?” Is no excuse if you are buying the poor excuse for dlc!! I feel SO sorry for you

The DLCs have been awesome so far. Looking forward to the next one!

On 10/28/2017 at 9:54 PM, deathbat96777 said:

It's because Gun Media wants to give everyone an opportunity to play on the same map, not just those who were willing to pay for it (not sure why the new Jason's are free, though).