Lostosrach

Jarvis House - worst map for counselor

Jarvis house pretty map, but this not playable for conselor. For that big map we need more group of cabine, for conselor can survive.

Please, look at my variant of this map.

Jarvis Map.jpg

42 minutes ago, Lostosrach said:

Jarvis house pretty map, but this not playable for conselor. For that big map we need more group of cabine, for conselor can survive.

Please, look at my variant of this map.

Many of us are not terribly familiar with that map yet, so your changes are not immediately obvious. Could you post a side-by-side of the original and your variant, or at least just tell us what you changed/subtracted/added?

Thanks. 

B737FD3EAEA7537EACE6A4C4365980F4F22997F9

1. New group of cabine. And change location of big house.
  2. Add one more cabine, on this group.
  3. Remove island. 
  4. New group of cabine. And change location of Jarvise residence.

Yet if you are jason it's so big to catch a councelor! I love the map I hate how people complain it's too hard don't y'all want a challenge?

16 minutes ago, PowellCampsNAKED said:

Yet if you are jason it's so big to catch a councelor! I love the map I hate how people complain it's too hard don't y'all want a challenge?

If i Jason, its so easy, and im boring.

When i counselor, i can't find weapon and stuff for survive, i can't jump to cabine for restore stamina. Its born too.

Play on this map not a challenge, its born.

There's another thread that already exists discussing this ATM:

The Jarvis map is basically hard mode; some people wanted a challenge, and the developers delivered.

Jarvis map is awesome, as is.

wanting to ad more cabins will just give more empty drawers to find keys or Fuse.

Your repositioning of the two main Houses goes against the film. 

I escape all the time on Jarvis. I frequently play slow, low stamina characters. It's easy to manage stamina and hop from cabin to cabin. Just don't run off to the middle of nowhere while Jason is on you. I see that all the time.  Going to the far left and right cabins can be a risk, as there surrounded by water, and far away from other cabins, but that's what makes the map exciting and scary.

I would like to see a few more spawn points for the phone box, and maybe a few more spawn points of key items at the two main houses, as I feel some games they are under utilized which is a shame, as they look amazing.