Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Here are some of my suggestions for future clothing packs. I would enjoy some feedback on the ideas and would like to hear some of your own ideas. 

These are my top ideas for a clothing pack I would like to see.

Please remember this game is rated M so some of the clothing ideas might not be for sensitive eyes and supported by some players.

Sleepover: 1980s Pajama theme
 

  • Chad: A robe with slippers
  • Tiffany: Oversized T-shirt and her underwear 
  • Lachappa: One piece footie Pajama 
  • Kenny: Long sleeve shirt and long pants
  • Deborah: Nightgown that goes down to the floor
  • Jenny: Bra and underwear 
  • Buggzy: No shirt and gym shorts
  • Adam: White undershirt and boxers

I did not include all characters yet but plenty of 1980s sleepwear exist to fit all characters.


Ripped: Ripped version’s of the counselors clothing 

 For example, one of Buggzys Jacket sleeves will be torn and so will parts of his pants as if he can tangled in thorns or narrowly escaped Jason but got slashed.  Other examples include Mitch’s Glasses being broken and his shirt has slash marks on the back or Tiffany’s default shirt ripped on a shoulder causing it to hang a little lower but not exposing anything. This works for all counselors.

Muddy: Dirty clothing 

Kind of like bloody clothing but mud stained, as if a character fell into the muddy ground. Maybe some mud on the face or hands.

Prom Night: Dresses and Fancy suits

Not something you would normally wear at camp but still a cool idea. Plenty of 1980 Prom dresses and suits exist to make this happen. How about Lachappa wearing a white suit and a top hat or AJ wearing a black and purple prom dress for example.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Legion Leader said:

Here are some of my suggestions for future clothing packs. I would enjoy some feedback on the ideas and would like to hear some of your own ideas. 

These are my top ideas for a clothing pack I would like to see.

Please remember this game is rated M so some of the clothing ideas might not be for sensitive eyes and supported by some players.

Sleepover: 1980s Pajama theme
 

  • Chad: A robe with slippers
  • Tiffany: Oversized T-shirt and her underwear 
  • Lachappa: One piece footie Pajama 
  • Kenny: Long sleeve shirt and long pants
  • Deborah: Nightgown that goes down to the floor
  • Jenny: Bra and underwear 
  • Buggzy: No shirt and gym shorts
  • Adam: White undershirt and boxers

I did not include all characters yet but plenty of 1980s sleepwear exist to fit all characters.


Ripped: Ripped version’s of the counselors clothing 

 For example, one of Buggzys Jacket sleeves will be torn and so will parts of his pants as if he can tangled in thorns or narrowly escaped Jason but got slashed.  Other examples include Mitch’s Glasses being broken and his shirt has slash marks on the back or Tiffany’s default shirt ripped on a shoulder causing it to hang a little lower but not exposing anything. This works for all counselors.

Muddy: Dirty clothing 

Kind of like bloody clothing but mud stained, as if a character fell into the muddy ground. Maybe some mud on the face or hands.

Prom Night: Dresses and Fancy suits

Not something you would normally wear at camp but still a cool idea. Plenty of 1980 Prom dresses and suits exist to make this happen. How about Lachappa wearing a white suit and a top hat or AJ wearing a black and purple prom dress for example.

I like the sleepover outfit expecially tiffany's one , and it would be okay since the map are set at night 

i like the other's too a raincoat theme could be nice too , but the prom one i dunno ... i fon't think ther's animation for skirt in the game because there's would already be counselor with skirt and prom one could be okay n a school but summer camp seem a bit off but if it look cool maybe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like the idea of having like a dirty or roughed up counselor clothing pack. Ripped, torn, muddy, and or bloody would be nice to see! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Legion Leader said:

Prom Night: Dresses and Fancy suits

Not something you would normally wear at camp but still a cool idea. Plenty of 1980 Prom dresses and suits exist to make this happen. How about Lachappa wearing a white suit and a top hat or AJ wearing a black and purple prom dress for example.

OMG that would be so fucking fun hahahahaha 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not interested in anything of that. I'd be much more interested in a pack of alternative casual wear over thematic packs such as halloween, springbreak, or pijama night. 

P.s: Who sleeps wearing a bra? And lingerie pack? What is wrong with you people?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm not interested in anything of that. I'd be much more interested in a pack of alternative casual wear over thematic packs such as halloween, springbreak, or pijama night. 

P.s: Who sleeps wearing a bra? And lingerie pack? What is wrong with you people?  

This .-_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

I'm not interested in anything of that. I'd be much more interested in a pack of alternative casual wear over thematic packs such as halloween, springbreak, or pijama night. 

P.s: Who sleeps wearing a bra? And lingerie pack? What is wrong with you people?  

Girls that are hot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@kitcat
tenor.gif
 

3 minutes ago, Davidt said:

Girls that are hot?


-Yo-Hold-My-Poodle-xD-white-chicks-29349

What's that supposed to mean? First of all; I am pretty damn hot. Second, as someone who actually has breasts, I can assure you that sleeping with a bra on is very uncomfortable. Unless we are talking about a sports bra, but that's not the case. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

@kitcat
tenor.gif
 


-Yo-Hold-My-Poodle-xD-white-chicks-29349

What's that supposed to mean? First of all; I am pretty damn hot. Second, as someone who actually has breasts, I can assure you that sleeping with a bra on is very uncomfortable. Unless we are talking about a sports bra, but that's not the case. 

 

I meant temperature wise cause u said who sleeps in a bra or lingerie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Barbara Ann said:

@kitcat
tenor.gif
 


-Yo-Hold-My-Poodle-xD-white-chicks-29349

What's that supposed to mean? First of all; I am pretty damn hot. Second, as someone who actually has breasts, I can assure you that sleeping with a bra on is very uncomfortable. Unless we are talking about a sports bra, but that's not the case. 

 

Oh. My God. hahahaha No, we DON'T sleep wearing a bra... It's just... Meh. No. Isn't confortable AT ALL. Try to use a bra during the entire day and then go to bed still wearing it. Geez.  

This isn't about being hot or having breasts, excuse me. 

No-Uterus-No-Opinion-Rachel-Quote-Gif-On

jk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like all of these ideas, especially the sleepover pack and the ripped clothes.

I'd also really like a "Counselor Uniform" clothing pack... it's crazy to me that we didn't get those as defaults when the game first launched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

facepaint and masks.tommy jarvis made monster masks,shelley had a suitcase full of masks and wigs.theres alot of refrences to masks in the movies. facepaint would be cool too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh and do glam outfits for each counselor  for instance . . . 

Tiffany : long sparkly dress that covers her feet.

Jenny : A gold crop top with a small red skirt and nude colored shoes.

Deborah : A short red/blue dress that shows off the mid-arm.

etc . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...