Sign in to follow this  
KaoJin

Fun Ways To Play The Counselors?

Lately my play style on the game got boring. I want to know what ya do when bored playing the same way every time that happens to be effective at circumstances.

To spice things up, use "non-meta" perks for immersion purposes. For instance, equip Buggzy with the "Heavy Mover" perk to fit more in line with his character being strong. I'm personally try to fish for an epic "Aquanaut" perk to equip Vanessa with. Trying to make her as much of a swimmer as she as a runner for immersion as well as adding challenge.

Come up with combinations, and try to make a theme/story for the counselor. For instance, Deborah with a Night Owl/Tinker/Motorboating setup makes her a counselor who likes being near the lake at night time as well as going around on the lake.

• Like 1

Most of the times I play, Jason has traps on the phone and car, so you need to kill yourself to do anything to excape. So I just pick the black guy and go Ham on him until I run out of weapons. Seems the most useful tactic. 

Sometimes I'll play Vanessa with thick skin and medic and step in all of Jason's traps to draw aggro and then try to kite him for as long as possible while others (hopefully) take advantage of the trapless phone/cars. 

• Like 1