Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I wonder if you dev's ae going to look  into the hack that allows people to morph directly to a councelor,and the morph where they can do it 3 or 4 times in a matter of seconds. Its killing the game and my interest in playing it. When you can kill all 8 players in 5 minutes thats no fun. I Have a video's of guys using this when i'm attacked by Jason and it Sucks cause you can not get away. And nobody is that good,and Jason can not recover that fast. You Can not morph 4 or 5 times in a 10 second span! So can you guys fix, or you willing to ban people than use it if can be proven. I got plenty of video's of it being done! Please fix this problem.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is no triple morph in this game. If there is, I like to know about it.

It's most likely what the other guy said. Morph, stalk and shift in close sequence. They do it to intentionally blind you but I never felt that was effective at all.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh it's thrown me off and in the more recent darker maps, bloody horrific...where the hell is he? Quicky looks left, looks right....feckity feck feck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Comatose702 said:

I wonder if you dev's ae going to look  into the hack that allows people to morph directly to a councelor,and the morph where they can do it 3 or 4 times in a matter of seconds. Its killing the game and my interest in playing it. When you can kill all 8 players in 5 minutes thats no fun. I Have a video's of guys using this when i'm attacked by Jason and it Sucks cause you can not get away. And nobody is that good,and Jason can not recover that fast. You Can not morph 4 or 5 times in a 10 second span! So can you guys fix, or you willing to ban people than use it if can be proven. I got plenty of video's of it being done! Please fix this problem.

 

Can't do anything without proof. Are you playing on PC or console? Upload it to YouTube cuz I'd like to see this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had the same thing happen to me today.  Didn't realize what was going on and was like wtf how is that possible. I think it's a hack or something tho cuz the music never stopped playing when it happened to me. I did get thru a window but barely.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Never seen or heard of this one before. Anyone got a video with it?

Jasonkillsbugs.com is very much the place to send this. If it's genuinely something this game-breaking then it needs their attention asap, while a single post might not get noticed as much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Useing Stalk in close proximity causes the VHS effect. Now Jason no longer has to use stalk and morph to make people think he left the area, just stalk does it now.

I believe this was part of the recent changes the developers made to stalk, along with Silent footsteps.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Ethan said:

Link videos please

I got on last night i'll link. And there when you see vhs screen it should not be almost back to back if im correct.rite! Its like there is immediate refill of jasons morph ability. You can hack game by adding macro keys to keyboard,and when you hit a buttom you get immediate responce without having to keep pushing btton.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think a lot of people use this hack. and you have a big advantage with it.I won't say the name but it gives players a big advantage. and its undetected by the game. you can morph to exact location of any councelor or any item in game. it shows exact location. They need to find a way to block it,or detect it.

 

 

11 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Never seen or heard of this one before. Anyone got a video with it?

Jasonkillsbugs.com is very much the place to send this. If it's genuinely something this game-breaking then it needs their attention asap, while a single post might not get noticed as much.

i had some videos and phone crashed and lost them.But trust me,when player makes jason morph to me in exact spot its shady. Nobody is that good.

 

10 hours ago, dandop1984 said:

Useing Stalk in close proximity causes the VHS effect. Now Jason no longer has to use stalk and morph to make people think he left the area, just stalk does it now.

I believe this was part of the recent changes the developers made to stalk, along with Silent footsteps.

 

 

i see vhs effect, but what im saying is thewre is no cooldown period. it happens 3 or 4 times in a row and you cant get away. Ill get video and post it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It isn't a hack.   Turn on sense, then morph slightly in front of the counselor you are chasing, stalk, then shift grab = the triple vhs fuzz.  J9 is the perfect Jason to use this with.  It is very disorienting.  Causes counselors on foot to get hung up on trees and rocks, causes counselors in the car to run into shit. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think that it's a normal morph, stalk, shift+grab.without seeing a video and that this was your first post, I'm assuming you are new and this may seem like cheating, but it's working as intended.

I have logged hundreds of sessions and never seen what you describe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Besides, morph works on a grid. The spawn points are predetermined and every time you choose a location on the map, you are transferred to the nearest point on the grid rather than to a spot of your choosing. It really sounds like a completely legit morph + shift (+stalk) combo. Stalk doesn't cut Jason's theme, if he's in your line of sight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Comatose702 said:

i see vhs effect, but what im saying is thewre is no cooldown period. it happens 3 or 4 times in a row and you cant get away. Ill get video and post it. 

Well if he morphs, that's one VHS effect. Stalk that's a 2nd VHS effect. Shift that's the 3rd VHS effect. Jason can do one ability after another. Also if it's J2 or J9 who have strengths in morph or shift it's possible especially once Rage mode hits that he can do all those abilities and even a 2nd morph or shift nearly back to back because of the sped up cool down in Rage mode.

After the latest update I thought the same thing, and thought people where morphing two or more  times in a row. Until I realized the update to Stalk ads the VHS effect now, and realized it was just stalk mode.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Take a look at this guy, i call him Batman. He rides around game on baseball bat and you can't kill him. 

 

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7aQ-XX04M1bS2xIamU2NGV0ajQ

 

7 hours ago, D00las said:

Besides, morph works on a grid. The spawn points are predetermined and every time you choose a location on the map, you are transferred to the nearest point on the grid rather than to a spot of your choosing. It really sounds like a completely legit morph + shift (+stalk) combo. Stalk doesn't cut Jason's theme, if he's in your line of sight.

so you can hit morph,shift, and stalk buttons together and this is what happens. I need to reprogram my xbox 360 buttons then. it never works for me like that and im at level 44. 

 

I have seen some good hacks,there is one where you have 2 different radar huds and you can morph rite to councelor. or you can watch jasons everymove and see where he looks and goes and avoid him easily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Comatose702 said:

so you can hit morph,shift, and stalk buttons together and this is what happens. I need to reprogram my xbox 360 buttons then. it never works for me like that and im at level 44. 

The first vhs effect is Jason Morphing near you. The second vhs effect means he activates Shift and the 3rd effect happens when that Shift finishes. If he hits Stalk before (or during) Shift he actually gets 4 vhs effects. He simply uses all of his cooldowns consecutively. 

Shift and Morph always make the vhs effect on activation if you are in Jason's vicinity. They also make the effect at the end of the ability; that is, when Jason appears into your vicinity. Stalk makes the effect on activation, too, to make the counselors think Jason hit Morph. Jason's skills have no shared cooldowns and you can activate them right after each other. Shift can be cancelled at will right after it has been activated. You can even activate Stalk and Sense during Shift.

Are you sure you simply didn't encounter Jason who combo'ed all of his cooldowns?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brevator said:

That's not a hack, that's just a glitch that happens sometimes when Jason pulls you out of the car. 

your kidding rite? And i got another one. While guy was Jason nobody could use A button to pick up shoot or fix anything. Is that a glitch to. i show you video of me trying to fix fusebox and pick up flairgun and i cant.,I dont mean to be a sceptic,I'll tell you what,when i find what looks like hack being used ill just post video with profile and you guys determine what is and what isn't.But when my A buttom just stops working and its same guy everytime playing Jason when it happens,its a hack.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Comatose702 said:

your kidding rite? And i got another one. While guy was Jason nobody could use A button to pick up shoot or fix anything. Is that a glitch to. i show you video of me trying to fix fusebox and pick up flairgun and i cant.,

It is. It's been in the game for a long while. Used to be you could fix it if another counselor hit you but now that friendly fire is mostly removed, you can only hope Jason is nice enough to fix it for you by hitting or grabbing you.

Please, do some research or ask around before throwing around that severe accusations. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, D00las said:

It is. It's been in the game for a long while. Used to be you could fix it if another counselor hit you but now that friendly fire is mostly removed, you can only hope Jason is nice enough to fix it for you by hitting or grabbing you.

Please, do some research or ask around before throwing around that severe accusations. 

im not throwing accusations. Maybe you should post a list of known glitches so people playing know.Thats why i dont join these forums. To many Know it alls that are

all of a sudden Game Wizards.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nevermind i said anything. Ill just stop playing, And Mr. Know it all, you do some research before you decide what i can say and cant say!! Get your facts rite,i never accused anyone!! And don't worry i wont be back again, thank buddy for the help. What a Frickin Joke!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so when a player walks threw window,or can morph you from the outside door to exact spot you are in cabin is that a glitch to?i was just playing and it happened in same game.If you say its a glitch then, i know Jason has abilties in game,but some of the ones i seen are little beyond the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Comatose702 said:

so when a player walks threw window,or can morph you from the outside door to exact spot you are in cabin is that a gkitch?

No

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...