I just played Friday the 13th a bit ago, wanted to test out a little more part 4 Jason, and I was lucky to be Jason and picked up the first knive in the shack, then boom. Host quit. I know the new blue dots are hinting fox. Focus on dedicated servers. People aren't going to able to be Fox because hosts are going to keep quitting. This is the first time I want to scream, "Fix your game"

yeah. I had this happen to me twice last night. One time I got as far as the last few minutes of the game.. and boom "host quit" :(

There's already a ton of posts saying the same thing... Try using the search function before making a new post. I understand the frustration, we've ALL been there.

I'll say the same thing I say to every one of these posts. Try private matches, get on the forums group, avoid quick play at all costs.

Good luck, hopefully you can find some better people to play with.

@Truthsometimes if you really want to play and are new to the game, you don't have that awesome option of a private match. I look forward to that club fixing my issues

2 minutes ago, Punisher_2099 said:

@Truthsometimes if you really want to play and are new to the game, you don't have that awesome option of a private match. I look forward to that club fixing my issues

I know, I dealt with it too. That's why I don't just say fuck off and deal with it. I offered my suggestion, mentioned there's already a ton of posts about this, and linked the group. Not much else anyone can do about it.

• Like 1

Please search for a topic using the search feature before creating a new thread. There is already a discussion on this.