Deeify

Should Jason be able to destroy the car?

Should Jason be able to destroy the car?  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jason be able to destroy the car?

• Yes! Kill them all for their failures!
    • No, seriously? ...just..no...

At this point it's 50-50.  Perfect tie!  Can one of the devs chime in and weigh the pros and cons??

If you smash the engine bay enough times, yes the car should be destroyed but also in part of having bad drivers who hit the tree enough times.

On 10/19/2017 at 1:17 AM, tiberiusmcqueen said:

Destroy the car? no, but I do think it should extend the time it takes to start the car by a few seconds each time Jason smashes it. There should be some penalty to the car when Jason smashes it repeatedly. Or have a percentage chance that it gets broken too badly to start and a player has to get out, go to the hood and fix it again, and then start the car back up.

I like the idea but the whole car starting jason is nearby experience is as hard as hell already. I don't think against a good jason that after getting the car running to begin with there would be enough flares, fire crackers or stun time in the world to pop back to the hood rewire that battery or whatever, get back in the car start it and go. Noo, even the awkardest jasons will have you dead in that time.

12 hours ago, Archgamer said:

If you smash the engine bay enough times, yes the car should be destroyed but also in part of having bad drivers who hit the tree enough times.

Being in the car with a bad driver is so frustrating.  I can see where, if the car gets destroyed because of them with no effect from Jason, that would be annoying.