A lot of people have mentioned making a Manhattan map, which (in my opinion), would require a map that's either insanely huge, or one that only covers a condensed area. One idea I had that I thought would be cool (that may also require a new game mode) would be a map that takes place in a Manhattan subway station. Instead of cabins, counselors can barricade themselves in bathrooms and station booths, and instead of fixing boats or cars, counselors can attempt to board a subway train that comes through the map twice, once five minutes into the map and then another time during the last five minutes of the map. By boarding the subway train, counselors can attempt to escape Jason by exiting the train at certain stopping points. However, the catch is that Jason can come after you and board the train, which adds to the whole chase aspect of the concept. What do you guys think?

• Like 2

I think a lot of this idea would be cool. Adding something other than cabins and houses in a map would be a fresh change. There would have to be a lot of kinks worked out on how escapes work and everything but that is what the discussion is for and I like the map idea. 
What I don't like is your idea of the train escape coming in the first and last 5 minutes. I think instead there should be some sort of electrical box you'd have to fix to power the rails and then idk, a fuse or something to fix the conductor control station?? 
Then the cops can come to the entrance or somewhere down the rails on either side.
There would have to be a third way to escape as well.
Some kinks to be worked out for sure, but a different map style would be pretty interesting to play

• Like 1

21 hours ago, PsychBam said:

I think a lot of this idea would be cool. Adding something other than cabins and houses in a map would be a fresh change. There would have to be a lot of kinks worked out on how escapes work and everything but that is what the discussion is for and I like the map idea. 
What I don't like is your idea of the train escape coming in the first and last 5 minutes. I think instead there should be some sort of electrical box you'd have to fix to power the rails and then idk, a fuse or something to fix the conductor control station?? 
Then the cops can come to the entrance or somewhere down the rails on either side.
There would have to be a third way to escape as well.
Some kinks to be worked out for sure, but a different map style would be pretty interesting to play

I really like this part, I had that in the back of my mind as an alternative, but I didn't know how to word it exactly. 

Yes, yes, yes! I love this idea! Jason Takes Manhattan has always been my favourite Friday film and it would be so cool to have a map from the film.

• Like 1