Sign in to follow this  
IronCatFish

Jarvis Map Boat Propeller

Little off topic, but relates to boat on Jarvis map.

First match as Part 4 I heard someone mess up the prop install. Morphed over to the boat approached the boat from the water. Both counselor’s were in th boat and it was running. Couldn’t tip it over but it seemed as though they might have been stuck in the boat too. I got out of water and approached from the dock they both eventually got out of the boat and I couldn’t interact with them. Than suddenly it was like a lag spike because they were both dead. Not sure if that was connection issue or boat bug. I don’t think anyone could get into the boat even though it was running at the dock.

52 minutes ago, MyNameisJason said:

Little off topic, but relates to boat on Jarvis map.

First match as Part 4 I heard someone mess up the prop install. Morphed over to the boat approached the boat from the water. Both counselor’s were in th boat and it was running. Couldn’t tip it over but it seemed as though they might have been stuck in the boat too. I got out of water and approached from the dock they both eventually got out of the boat and I couldn’t interact with them. Than suddenly it was like a lag spike because they were both dead. Not sure if that was connection issue or boat bug. I don’t think anyone could get into the boat even though it was running at the dock.

Saw someone stuck in the boat on Jarvis earlier. Jason couldn't do anything. Also saw the propeller next to a  green drawer hovering in the air yesterday, couldn't grab it. That was also on the Jarvis map.

Well the propeller is like looking for a needle in a haystack on that map the best of times lol, but yes I had the boat started the other day but died on land my friend got in there later and it wouldn't move despite the engine happily chugging away

In one match on the Jarvis map, the Jason player left because he claimed to have gotten stuck under the map while flipping over the boat when it was near the shore.