FishTacos

what's crackalackin?

I'm FishTacos, because Fish Tacos is to the max.

(In the spirit of the Jason movies and the 80s, I'm using that time period's lingo).

Welcome to the forums!

Totally tubular, dude, it's...ah, I'm lost already. Not cool. Do the kids still say "cool"? Oh dear.

Hope you're enjoying the game, and if you're interested in looking for new players from here then a good start would be the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags to check on there.

Will do.

9 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Totally tubular, dude, it's...ah, I'm lost already. Not cool. Do the kids still say "cool"? Oh dear.

Hope you're enjoying the game, and if you're interested in looking for new players from here then a good start would be the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread. Lots of tags to check on there.

Will Do.

5 hours ago, FishTacos said:

I'm FishTacos, because Fish Tacos is to the max.

(In the spirit of the Jason movies and the 80s, I'm using that time period's lingo).

Welcome to the forums 

5 hours ago, DamonD7 said:

Welcome to the forums!

No kids don't say cool anymore that was in 2015 when people said cool