Warchild197533

Why are the servers messed up on Friday the 13th of all days???!!!

I'm on PS4 also when I search for a lobby it just put me in a lobby by myself and no one joins :/ I hope this gets fixed asap or they atleast  extend the 2X xp

Just now, TylertheGreat said:

I'm on PS4 also when I search for a lobby it just put me in a lobby by myself and no one joins :/ I hope this gets fixed asap or they atleast  extend the 2X xp

The servers have been down for 3 hrs now!!! The moderators aren't responding to anyone, and all these people that bought disc copies are taking them back for refund. I know 3 people so far that got refunds about an hour ago. They should have had the servers going on the one day out of the whole year they are supposed to honor their own game!!!!! Way to go you guys!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for answering why we can't play the game we just bought!!!!!

Can't create or join friends party ?

Bet it's because the glitchers got unbanned and servers can't cope. 

Because Gun and Illfonic can't learn from the past or think ahead. They're also blaming PlayStation for the server crash. If PlayStation's servers are messed up, then how was I able to get into like five games of DbD back to back?

• Like 1

Every time this happens they blame Sony. Yet it’s the only game this effects. You would have thought if that were true the problem would have been pinpointed one of the prior times and fixed so it wouldn’t happen every time they release new content, or have an event, or whatever

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

PC master race.

Just ignore him and they will go away or turn on themselves my fellow console players.  PS:  Video is NSFW!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

Because Gun and Illfonic can't learn from the past or think ahead. They're also blaming PlayStation for the server crash. If PlayStation's servers are messed up, then how was I able to get into like five games of DbD back to back?

I seriously love this game but them blaming Sony is just pathetic and childish because they're not taking responsibility for their own fuck ups.

8 hours ago, SnakeSound222 said:

2 hours ago, The7Reaper said:

I seriously love this game but them blaming Sony is just pathetic and childish because they're not taking responsibility for their own fuck ups.

I must've missed that. They've acknowledged it, but I can't see anywhere they've blamed Sony.

Where'd you see it? Discord? Facebook? Reddit?

More importantly than all that, it sucks for the PS4 players that this is happening either which way. Hope they're a lot better today and you guys can play again soon. Barring one game, it was smooth as butter on the XBone last night. Maybe the PS4 problems actually helped out there.

41 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

I must've missed that. They've acknowledged it, but I can't see anywhere they've blamed Sony.

Where'd you see it? Discord? Facebook? Reddit?

More importantly than all that, it sucks for the PS4 players that this is happening either which way. Hope they're a lot better today and you guys can play again soon. Barring one game, it was smooth as butter on the XBone last night. Maybe the PS4 problems actually helped out there.

Apparently it was said in a livestream I didn't hear myself because I wasn't there I was just saying that if that is what someone said than that it is pathetic.

9 hours ago, cruehitman said:

Every time this happens they blame Sony. Yet it’s the only game this effects. You would have thought if that were true the problem would have been pinpointed one of the prior times and fixed so it wouldn’t happen every time they release new content, or have an event, or whatever

Yeah this is on them.