today i was in a lobby as soon as i talked im called a sqeaker (i sound young but im actually a highschooler) then they glitch on a rock while im jason

i said im gonna report them if they didnt get down (dont know how to screenshot so i couldnt) and they said "this is a approved spot by illfonic" i finally get on the rock when they try to convince me its not a glitch spot then i kill 1 person then chase the other and kill him at the  next game they said IM a glitcher because i was on the rock too as jason and one of the guys in the lobby then after i was trying to put a battery in the car kept blocking it so it was impossible he kept screaming Jason come here jason come here and jason is one of the glitchers and someone with me who realised these were glitchers and toxic and jason helpers tried to shoot jason but the guy blocks the goddamn shot when we tried to shoot jason from a window then i fought with jason for awhile and ran then got my jaw ripped off finally.....

im pissed off what are your thoughts?

edit: the guy blocking the car said "FUCK REPORT FUCK THE GAME FUCK THE COMPANY AND FUCK YOU"

edit 2: if you ask what their names are one of them was domino something something all i remember was domino part and not the full name

• Like 2

Good-lawrd...that paragraph...my eyes...Friday13th_Pt3_EyeballPop.gifLol...I'm just kidding about that. I had to. Go into your gamer history and block them = never play with them again. Or next time, just mute the toxic players. You'll find a good lobby. Don't let it ruin your day. ?

• Like 2

On 10/12/2017 at 4:47 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

today i was in a lobby as soon as i talked im called a sqeaker (i sound young but im actually a highschooler) then they glitch on a rock while im jason

i said im gonna report them if they didnt get down (dont know how to screenshot so i couldnt) and they said "this is a approved spot by illfonic" i finally get on the rock when they try to convince me its not a glitch spot then i kill 1 person then chase the other and kill him at the  next game they said IM a glitcher because i was on the rock too as jason and one of the guys in the lobby then after i was trying to put a battery in the car kept blocking it so it was impossible he kept screaming Jason come here jason come here and jason is one of the glitchers and someone with me who realised these were glitchers and toxic and jason helpers tried to shoot jason but the guy blocks the goddamn shot when we tried to shoot jason from a window then i fought with jason for awhile and ran then got my jaw ripped off finally.....

im pissed off what are your thoughts?

edit: the guy blocking the car said "FUCK REPORT FUCK THE GAME FUCK THE COMPANY AND FUCK YOU"

edit 2: if you ask what their names are one of them was domino something something all i remember was domino part and not the full name

They do need a report system ASAP.

• Like 1

Unfortunately that's never going to happen because they would be inundated with frivolous reports. Plus someone would have investigate each report and even then they would be looking at thousands of possible reports.

It would be pissing in the wind. I imagine the Jasonkillsbugs keeps some poor sod busy as it is.

16 minutes ago, Gstar said:

Unfortunately that's never going to happen because they would be inundated with frivolous reports. Plus someone would have investigate each report and even then they would be looking at thousands of possible reports.

It would be pissing in the wind. I imagine the Jasonkillsbugs keeps some poor sod busy as it is.

No, they do not need to investigate all reports. Do you really think all services out there investigate each report?

When a person has gotten X reports from Y different persons in Z matches, either investigate or even automatic ban for 7 days. For good values of X, Y and Z. It is all statistics - use high enough values and no good guys will be banned. 

On 2017-10-13 at 0:12 AM, Brian76 said:

Good-lawrd...that paragraph...my eyes...Friday13th_Pt3_EyeballPop.gifLol...I'm just kidding about that. I had to. Go into your gamer history and block them = never play with them again. Or next time, just mute the toxic players. You'll find a good lobby. Don't let it ruin your day. ?

You shouldn't be the one running from the assholes. They should be banned.

• Like 2

i think it should be investigated as a party can easily all report and cause a person to be banned for nothing

I know how it feels. If you read my most recent discussion you'll see had to deal with something similar.

On 10/12/2017 at 5:47 PM, FlameRiderSD said:

i said im gonna report them if they didnt get down (dont know how to screenshot so i couldnt) and they said "this is a approved spot by illfonic" i finally get on the rock when they try to convince me its not a glitch spot then i kill 1 person then chase the other and kill him at the  next game they said IM a glitcher because i was on the rock too as jason

Also two things about this one story. One: Talk about hypocrites, they think it's fine to glitch the game but when you do it as retaliation they get mad. Two: And i hate to ask this because i don't like abusing glitches but how did you get to the area as Jason.

Guess we don't need the in game report feature now that everyone is unbanned.

With the new emote party pack 1 everyone will be dancing on the ceiling soon. :lol: