The physical release is coming this Friday, so I feel this is relevant again.

Are these Bloody Clothes only for preorder for the physical or do they automatically come with it?

I remember they mentioned the Digital Copies would be getting their own Bloody Outifts. Is this still true or are the Physical bloody outfits limited exclusive?

We've gotten enough new people they may have missed these original discussions, and I've been out of the loop for a while.

2 minutes ago, weirdkid5 said:

The physical release is coming this Friday, so I feel this is relevant again.

Are these Bloody Clothes only for preorder for the physical or do they automatically come with it?

I remember they mentioned the Digital Copies would be getting their own Bloody Outifts. Is this still true or are the Physical bloody outfits limited exclusive?

We've gotten enough new people they may have missed these original discussions, and I've been out of the loop for a while.

No bloody outfits.

Counselors will have their own exclusive clothing (doesn't say bloody) for physical copies.

Jason gets a bloody skin for physical. Digital will get a different one at a later date.

• Like 1

Just now, lHeartBreakerl said:

No bloody outfits.

Counselors will have their own exclusive clothing (doesn't say bloody) for physical copies.

Jason gets a bloody skin for physical. Digital will get a different one at a later date.

Yeah I knew Jason would be getting his own. Is it all the Parts or just Part 3? Make a brother want to get the game again just for the skin, but that's also a dumb waste of cash lmao

Just now, weirdkid5 said:

Yeah I knew Jason would be getting his own. Is it all the Parts or just Part 3? Make a brother want to get the game again just for the skin, but that's also a dumb waste of cash lmao

Haha, it was dumb enough to make me buy it. Or maybe I'm dumb for buying it? Ah let's not dig too deep into that 

Every Jason can use the skin.

1 minute ago, weirdkid5 said:

All Jasons will have the bloody skins. And the digital version will also get it. Just at a later date with different located blood stains from the physical one.