Just now, CountYorgaVampir said:

Must’ve been pasta sauce then, not blood. 

Yes :)

They have only removed the damage part. Not the visuals.

On 10/17/2017 at 10:39 AM, Gstar said:

Yeah but you ain't gonna know until mid game. Rage quitrers dont announce their gonna quit. A lot of the players are little kids, some are ok but in general Millennials suck.

This. Even though i am only 30, i hate ny generation and the younger for the most part. Not all, but a large, overwhelming majority.

• Like 1

Devs unbanning TROLLS...

fff4d4a37136e620677a70c2d944e6ce--funny-

I've seen the same trolls teaming with Jason, griefing players, doing what trolls do best.  I wish they could be publicly shamed...but banning them was some justice I suppose. Lifting that ban for a few exceptions is fine, but most of these idiots don't even deserve to be gaming because all they do is create a toxic community. Trolls don't care about fair gameplay, their only purpose is to cause grief. Devs need to be strict and not a bunch of wet sponges on justice against trolls.

• Like 1

The trouble is....there's a market and appetite for Trolling. This video got almost half a million views! Does the poster actually make money out of it?

The trouble is with trolling in F13...and why its a big issue, is unlike games like Battlefield - you don't respawn straight away. It's possible you could have to spectate for almost 20 minutes due to someone having a cheap laugh. 

Yep, the douchebags and trolls were all out in force last night and this morning.  Opening doors and letting Jason walk through right past them to get the counselors hiding inside, stopping the car to let Jason grab passengers, walking alongside Jason leading him to people's locations, etc., etc., etc..-_-

On 10/17/2017 at 7:08 AM, Seeker said:

I'm seeing an increase in attempted team killing and  trolling since these cheaters got unbanned. 

People trying to whack you but failing then trying to set up traps right beside drawers and stuff.

Then you get others who aren't even trying to escape, or help team members, they just stand there dancing. 

I never try to escape I just hunt Jason; because hes too slow to fight me back, then I knock him out, because apparently the counselors can survive 4 amd five whacks of Jasons axe but he cant tank one of their hits with the bat...really, anyway...I never escape I just search for Jason and kock him out over and over then dance when i knock him out...escaping is seriously boring because its too easy, im not in a rush to go to the spectating area sorry

On 10/17/2017 at 1:51 PM, GideonShandy said:

How long ago was it changed? I have been playing since Friday, and have had one counselor, without provocation, attack me with a saucepan (which sounds comical to say). I hit them back with a machete once, as a warning, and actually damaged them. 

It will show blood but you won't do any damage.

i've done my best to avoid QP since they decided to re-release the trolls in to the wild and for the most part i have. what little QP i have played has been HORRIFIC. Parts being hidden (RIP to that, at least), running people over with the car or driving aimlessly, people abusing the shove feature, jason helpers (i've seen a TON of this lately), taunting jason at the exit, using exploits and glitching, following counselors around and beating them with weapons... the new thing i noticed is counselors throwing fire crackers at people while trying to repair objectives or while they're trying to start the boat or car. 

then there's the friggin' talking. i was in a lobby on wednesday with a couple of morons that proceeded to call jason the dreaded 'N' word repeatedly throughout the game and then it carried over in to the lobby. i bailed when 5 of the 7 people in the lobby were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. my wife could here them via my headphones from our kitchen about 20 feet away. i didn't even join another lobby... i just bailed. what a depressing scene. 

42 minutes ago, matisangry said:

i've done my best to avoid QP since they decided to re-release the trolls in to the wild and for the most part i have. what little QP i have played has been HORRIFIC. Parts being hidden (RIP to that, at least), running people over with the car or driving aimlessly, people abusing the shove feature, jason helpers (i've seen a TON of this lately), taunting jason at the exit, using exploits and glitching, following counselors around and beating them with weapons... the new thing i noticed is counselors throwing fire crackers at people while trying to repair objectives or while they're trying to start the boat or car. 

then there's the friggin' talking. i was in a lobby on wednesday with a couple of morons that proceeded to call jason the dreaded 'N' word repeatedly throughout the game and then it carried over in to the lobby. i bailed when 5 of the 7 people in the lobby were screaming at each other at the top of their lungs. my wife could here them via my headphones from our kitchen about 20 feet away. i didn't even join another lobby... i just bailed. what a depressing scene. 

But that's just a piece of true humanity. Definitely worth the experience and learn about our species's behaviour in an uncontrolled envoirement. Aren't we great? The pinnacle of evolution :D

9 minutes ago, pRaX said:

But that's just a piece of true humanity. Definitely worth the experience and learn about our species's behaviour an in an uncontrolled envoirement. Aren't we great? The pinnacle of evolution :D

no shit. you really get a good look at human nature when it's hiddings behind a screen name and/or microphone. 

On 10.10.2017 at 5:55 PM, GunMedia_Ben said:

So let me posit this. 

You're playing a game and your friend tells you 'dude, check this out,' and shows you an exploit in your favorite game. That exploit gives you the ability to screw with other players in a way that they can't win against you. You utilize it because right then and there, you're getting enjoyment out of it. Sure...it's cheap fun and you don't know the other players...so you aren't really too worried about how much you might be hurting them. The payoff is immensely funny to you while you don't really care how much it detracts from everyone else. 

You do it because it's funny and because the game let you. You only do it once because after doing it, you realize it's also not letting you do much and the game isn't really that fun after utilizing said glitch so you stop and go back to playing. Heck, you even see others doing it and get frustrated that you're being duped. 

The next day you wake up and you're banned from the game because said glitch became a major issue. You only did it once, but because someone caught you doing it and reported you...well, you got a ban because the devs said 'ban.' 

Do you deserve at permanent ban? 

That's what we're doing. We're removing permanant bans from people that simply utilized known exploits that have since been fixed. These users took advantage of a situation, yes....but they were punished by having no access for several months. The hackers are perma-banned. The racists are perma-banned. The teamers are perma-banned. But to perma-ban people for walking on a roof for kicks isn't really our style. Some people did it maliciously and will again (we'll ban them in no time, I promise.) Others will have gotten the message we don't screw around. 

You're asking me to give a death penalty for speeding. We've made note previously that we would review bans and provide amnesty where we believe it was appropriate. A vast majority of the exploiters were younger people that believed it was 'funny,' and have had more than a slap in the wrist for what they did. We've fixed those step-height exploits and we're always working still to ensure they are going to be resolved before they become major issues. A ton of time has been spent to stop that kind of behavior. 

Maybe, just maybe....allow some of these folks the chance to enjoy the game they paid $40 and made the mistake of jumping on a bandwagon they shouldn't have. 

I received a permanent ban on the use of macros. But it's been almost 4 months. I would like to return to the game again, but to play honestly and do not use game bugs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ovmise/

vid - https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueColdShallotYouWHY

Today I was in a match, someone managed to get the yellow car started, i was fixing the battery in the blue car all the sudden they hit me head on and i some how survived, i got into the yellow car with them, Jason pulled them out of the seat finally, i got in, and started driving, she escaped Jason, but not my revenge

9 hours ago, ovmise said:

I received a permanent ban on the use of macros. But it's been almost 4 months. I would like to return to the game again, but to play honestly and do not use game bugs

http://steamcommunity.com/id/ovmise/

vid - https://clips.twitch.tv/BlueColdShallotYouWHY

You should stay banned for using Macros. I feel no remorse for someone being lazy and not playing the game. Whats to stop someone like you from using a macro to break free from Jasons grasp almost instantly?

37 minutes ago, ThePunkPirate said:

You should stay banned for using Macros. I feel no remorse for someone being lazy and not playing the game. Whats to stop someone like you from using a macro to break free from Jasons grasp almost instantly?

ban within 4 months is enough. I hunted for achievements. But in the future I decided to get them playing honestly every match. Of course, if the administration deems it necessary to extend the term for another couple of months, then I'm ready to wait

12 hours ago, ovmise said:

ban within 4 months is enough. I hunted for achievements. But in the future I decided to get them playing honestly every match. Of course, if the administration deems it necessary to extend the term for another couple of months, then I'm ready to wait

The problem is you were not simply using an exploit for fun. You were being lazy AND using outside programs to CHEAT.

3 hours ago, ThePunkPirate said:

The problem is its not as though you were sinple using an exploit for fun. You were being lazy AND using outside programs to CHEAT.

What external programs?NO! I have programmable keys on the Razer BlackWidow. I didn't even use bugs, much less cheats