Jump to content
Drac

Machete Steel Collector Pack

Recommended Posts

Hi Guys,

I am a backer of the game from Kickstarter and bought in at the $140 level for the machete steel collector pack. I am just interested if anyone else has received theirs yet as I have not. I have messaged Randy numerous times through Kickstarter but have not received any replies.

I see the physical copies are now available through retailers so I would assume that I should have received mine??

What is the best course of action here?

Many thanks for any assistance.

Drac.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I didn’t back as I didn’t know about it but I assumed that it would around the time of the physical copy release date (Friday The 13th of October) or that you’d at least get an email to check and confirm upon purchase?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering Friday is the release date of physical copy, I think you should wait until at least then before worrying. Most people have said the Amazon or wherever say it will ship or arrive on Friday.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Address updates are being taken until Tuesday October 10th. Once that is done I imagine that the ball would get rolling on the shipping. It will probably take a little bit of time to put it together and ship it out. I know everyone has been waiting but just a little bit longer. They will get to you. Don't stress about it, it will come :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They put out an update about 3 days ago on Kickstarter saying that as soon as they have it in their hands from the manufacturer they are gonna start shipping them (both regular & steelbook editions) to backers (those who got the signed edition are gonna get their physical copies with everyone else, but it won't have the signed slipcover which will be shipped at a later date) also |Heartbreaker| created a thread the very next day that shows what the Steelbooks will look like as well the backer exclusive slipcovers (which is where Rev.A and Rev.B comes into play) if you're interested.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TheHansonGoons said:

Considering Friday is the release date of physical copy, I think you should wait until at least then before worrying. Most people have said the Amazon or wherever say it will ship or arrive on Friday.

Amazon updated me yesterday to let me know that my game was shipping to arrive on the 13th.

I didn't want a physical copy of the game when I backed because I hate having discs, but I didn't mind paying the additional money for the game because it's easily one of my favorites despite its flaws.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Splatterhouse said:

Please post pics when people start receiving them. Will be interested to see how they look. 

You can see what they are gonna look like here

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is great feedback - thank you. I saw the physical game listed online and thought it must have been already released but I have just gone back to check and it's a preorder.

Wow the pics of it look great - thanks tav7623

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Guys, Many more months have passed and still no sign of my game yet. Has anyone else received their machete steel collector pack?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Drac said:

Hi Guys, Many more months have passed and still no sign of my game yet. Has anyone else received their machete steel collector pack?

God damn....   That is disappointing to hear.  Sorry about the delay.  That's crazy.  Maybe there was some news somewhere I missed.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received mine in late November. I would think you should have gotten yours by now. I hope this gets sorted out for you soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the replies. where can I go to enquire about my preorder? No one answers through Kickstarter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got mine just on the 22nd, a little over two weeks back.

I'd figure the best way to try contacting them would be the direct email address of f13game@fearthegun.com.
Failing that, try asking either the official game channel (@Friday13thGame) or Randy (@Randygbk) on Twitter.

See how you get on with that, and do please keep us up to date here as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The last update email they sent out said to contact backers@fearthegun.com for inquiries about your order. This was on Jan 4th and they also said they were down to under 100 physical copies left to send in that email. If you have not received it yet you should try contacting the email address provided. 

It's sad that people still haven't received their rewards from kickstarter yet, when we are four months on from physical release. Hope it gets sorted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Drac said:

Hi Guys, Many more months have passed and still no sign of my game yet. Has anyone else received their machete steel collector pack?

Randy online right now. I'll tag him for you.

@Randygbk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2017-10-09 at 3:58 AM, Drac said:

Hi Guys,

I am a backer of the game from Kickstarter and bought in at the $140 level for the machete steel collector pack. I am just interested if anyone else has received theirs yet as I have not. I have messaged Randy numerous times through Kickstarter but have not received any replies.

I see the physical copies are now available through retailers so I would assume that I should have received mine??

What is the best course of action here?

Many thanks for any assistance.

Drac.

I received 

 

30 minutes ago, Alkavian said:

Randy online right now. I'll tag him for you.

@Randygbk

I received mine in dec. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, A.J. Mason said:

I received mine in late November. I would think you should have gotten yours by now. I hope this gets sorted out for you soon!

Really? Cool. Can you post a pic? I'd like to see what it looks like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What version of the steel case do you want to see? I have the revision 2 and I can post a pic. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...