Sign in to follow this  
Tyler659

Jason Teleports 3 times back to back?

Is this really possible? I swear the Jason players try to make my screen all static like on purpose.

It's really overwhelming. Looks like a person hacking the game at best. An it makes the immersion just

distasteful looking at. When I think F13 the game now I think Jason the ghost or alien psychic lol. Still gonna play

time from time I'm just gonna have my own skills to counter-act this "tasteful" exploit for Jason players. 

Which Jason was it? Jasons with a buffed Shift or Morph can appear to have this effect, especially when they don't have a shift or morph negative. Part 9 and Savini have buffed Shift and no Morph negative, so they can do this a lot when they get Rage.

I think that he means something that sometimes happens, while Jason is after you, sometimes the screen will do the static effect without reason, Jason doesn't use shift nor morph and it happens, i'm still trying to understand why.

2 hours ago, Shaild said:

I think that he means something that sometimes happens, while Jason is after you, sometimes the screen will do the static effect without reason, Jason doesn't use shift nor morph and it happens, i'm still trying to understand why.

This happens to me in a lot of the game I play. Maybe it is a bug or something :mellow:

Yep, as stated....morph, shift, stalk.  I've had it done to me and it really can disorient you.  Good Jason's do it.  I just start swinging for the fences and get lucky with a ko sometimes.  

I hate that when I'm being chased by Jason and I hear consecutive *zzssshzz!* and screen scrambles in a row.  It's like where the hell is he going?