Sign in to follow this  
BeautyNumber2

Teaming Up For Achievements in Public

I continue to come across people in public matches teaming up to get achievements. What happens is at least three friends are communicating outside game chat and having Jason kill off the first friend to come back as Tommy. Then Jason kills everyone but them. Meanwhile a girl has the sweater, Jason let's Tommy hack his mask off and then so on to get the acheivement. I'm sure this is not uncommon. Meanwhile everyone else in the lobby is just sitting there like idiots watching this spectacle. Did they actually earn the acheivement? No? Are they hacking the game? Yes. What should we do about this? I'm sure it's been had over and over 

Teaming with Jason is a banable offense. 

I've seen this before. Jason was ignoring everyone on the team but me (the only stranger) to get a cheap kill before he let them boost killing him, but he couldn't catch me.

I later catch them just as they activated the sweater, so I rushed in and wailed on Jason with a machette to ruin up the stun, and told them all to fuck off back to private matches.

Waste my time, I'll waste yours.

Please read this thread it will provide all the information on what is banable, how to report it, and where to send the report to.