silencedeffect

From Smash Bros 4 to Friday the 13th..

Sup all!

I've been addicted to Friday the 13th The Game ever since I decided to take a break from Smash Bros 4 on Wii U (Mainly addicted to Street Fighter and older RPGs). Friday the 13th is the first non-fighting game I've played in a while and i'm loving every minute of it. Aside from games, I also enjoy 80's horror films, shonen jump anime, and the usual smut you see on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim! Sadly I've only watched Friday the 13th parts III, VIII, and X in my lifetime, so i'm not super knowledgeable about the movies other than the basics. I only own this game on PS4 and I mainly made this account to read upcoming content updates and report my share of bugs/glitches..

Feel free to shoot me a message if you're seeking a player on Playstation 4 to get some games going with (or Wii U Smash 4...)

hashtag #Jennyforlife

Welcome to the forums!

Very glad you're enjoying the game. I guess that it's also giving you a little insight into the films you haven't seen?
It definitely must be quite a switch coming from fighting game to something like this.

If you're interested in finding new players from here, a good place to start is the general Steam ID and Gamertag thread here.

You can also find some groups around the place as well, if you're looking to join. One such good one is the Good Sportmanship Club.

• Like 1

Welcome, @silencedeffect! We're glad you're here!

I'd go for a Smash Bros or anime reference, but I'd be out of my depth. I'd also try for an adult swim! reference, but I have to assume that Metalocalypse and Robot Chicken aren't part of the rotation anymore. 

I guess what I'm saying is, don't worry about only seeing a handful of the movies...I can't keep up with everything out there, either.

5 hours ago, silencedeffect said:

Sup all!

I've been addicted to Friday the 13th The Game ever since I decided to take a break from Smash Bros 4 on Wii U (Mainly addicted to Street Fighter and older RPGs). Friday the 13th is the first non-fighting game I've played in a while and i'm loving every minute of it. Aside from games, I also enjoy 80's horror films, shonen jump anime, and the usual smut you see on Cartoon Network/Adult Swim! Sadly I've only watched Friday the 13th parts III, VIII, and X in my lifetime, so i'm not super knowledgeable about the movies other than the basics. I only own this game on PS4 and I mainly made this account to read upcoming content updates and report my share of bugs/glitches..

Feel free to shoot me a message if you're seeking a player on Playstation 4 to get some games going with (or Wii U Smash 4...)

hashtag #Jennyforlife

Welcome to the forums may I ask what level are you? And why do you like Jenny?

4 hours ago, Moe9999633 said:

Welcome to the forums may I ask what level are you? And why do you like Jenny?

I am currently at level 52 and as for my liking for Jenny... It is honestly a mix between her character being based off of part III's Chris Higgins and her pretty good composure and luck stat ratings.

I wanna thank you all for the warm welcome posts and information! I'm really feeling it!

• Like 2