Ok so here's a idea for a brand new killer. Pause for effect. Elias Voorhees! Jason's dad. He was supposed to be returning (I say returning because apparently in one of the cuts of Friday the 13th Jason lives at the end Elias Voorhees was supposed to appear at Jason's grave and pay the custodian (the old man with a drinking habit who watches graves and fell to his own bottle was supposed to survive) for watching his son and wife's Graves.) In the cancelled 2017 paramount picture it was supposed to be a movie split into three different time generations with the first being Elias Voorhees wrecking havoc in the town of Crystal Lake with a mask of some kind, you can get creative here I guess. Followed by Pamela's killstreak and then Jason. Now we can have Elias retain the immortality that jason has by somehow incorporating the book of necronomicon in there. If you can of course. And does anyone know why the game will only have objective type mode with bots? Imagine if the story mode would be like something with Elias when Jason was just a baby and not dead yet. He stumbles upon the book of necronomicon which slowly eats his sanity away and ruining his perfect family giving him crazy powers and when in the end of the game when he is bested we can have Pamela find the book soon after Jason's death and uses it to bring him back to life but doesn't get to meet him before she greats her untimely end. But alas I know it's not just that easy. The book of necronomicon can also give Pamela some insane powers or.. or make your own crazy book if you don't own that one. I wanna hear your opinions tho.