OfficeSloth

DeborahKim needs more plump in her rump

Deborah is a petite girl, it wouldn't look right, unless they completely redesign the characters build, which wouldn't be worth the time and effort.

42 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Why do I think this is the only suggestion from this forum Gun will take seriously...

Because only the bad ideas are the ones being utilized. So get ready for Saturday Night Fever coming to Friday the 13th soon! When dancing is released. Maybe they can add a couple tracks from The Bee Gees & give Jason that white Italian suit with that red dress shirt underneath.

Theres already a serious discussion going on with people requesting Jason having emotes. If this ever happens then I will truly delete the game & bid all you fine people a farewell.

There are no emotes you can give Jason that would ever look right. Maybe heavy breathing? Idk maybe look down emote. Maybe turn his head slighty sideways? These I can live with. These I would like but definitely not a dancing Jason nor the elephant cry from part 8 as an emote.

Nothing kills the immersion more then listening to some gangsta wannabe playing as Jason talking all kinds of shit. The element of immersion eludes their misguided thug mentality.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Tattooey said:

It wouldn't look natural. Given her size & weight.

Never used an app like this before. To me this simple edit still keeps her looking natural and her booty looking even better!

SI_20170929_095021.jpg

3 minutes ago, OfficeSloth said:

Never used an app like this before. To me this simple edit still keeps her looking natural and her booty looking even better!

SI_20170929_095021.jpg

You need something better to do with your time...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, OfficeSloth said:

Its slow at work sir

In that case, keep up the good work! I take back what I said.

11 hours ago, Tattooey said:

There are no emotes you can give Jason that would ever look right. Maybe heavy breathing? Idk maybe look down emote. Maybe turn his head slighty sideways? These I can live with. These I would like but definitely not a dancing Jason nor the elephant cry from part 8 as an emote.

Agree heavy breathing and a slow head tilt would be really cool. Would have to be a slow head tilt though so idiots don't spam it and make it look stupid. 

Not all girls have to have the perfect body with the round perfect butt and big boobs, its not realistic. 

23 hours ago, mandixmx said:

Not all girls have to have the perfect body with the round perfect butt and big boobs, its not realistic. 

I'm a fan of small. As you can see in the before and after..it is still small. I simply tried to make it more outlined and formed.

16 hours ago, OfficeSloth said:

Yeah? Have something to say? Not all the male counselors are even in great shape yet you expect all the females to have these perfect bodies? Get a grip.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, VoorheesAJollyGoodFellow said:

Some people like small butts you know. And what about the girls that naturally have small butts? Are you saying they should be self conscious about it?

I'm a fan of small. As you can see in the before and after..it is still small. I simply tried to make it more outlined and formed.

On 9/29/2017 at 11:23 PM, OfficeSloth said:

Why would anyone want a small ass on a girl?

On 9/30/2017 at 3:57 PM, OfficeSloth said:

21 hours ago, Anonymous said:

Why would anyone want a small ass on a girl?

Lots of people do

On 9/29/2017 at 4:06 PM, Gdain said:

Idk I think she should have a saggy grandma booty. 

yeah we have lachappa over here w/ his crippled gorilla arms and buddha belly but all the girls are hot. EQUAL REP, GUN

GIVE US BANANA GIRL

banana4.jpg

THE COMMUNITY DEMANDS IT. Call her The Hitchhiker or smthn :(

• Like 1