It would be really cool if we could get Emotes in this game! maybe we could Level up and at certain levels we can unlock new emotes! Like level 20 the punk kid gets "would you shut the fuck up". Or the girl next door could get "guys I think I broke a nail" and you can. Get more and more at certain levels or even purchase from a huge list and make each one expensive so not everyone will have the same ones in each match!

I play Star Wars battlefront and sometimes after I kill someone I say "hey you gotta do what you gotta do"

This could also be cool if you bought one that says "Jason's over there" so when he really is nearby you can use it to warn another player!

What's some cool emote sayings you guys would like to see?

• Like 2

When you see a dead body.. bad place to hide

When Jason chases you or you escape..Suck this Jason

When your going to get killed you can say..I sould stayed home.

These are just a few lol

We all know this would be cool to make the online interactive experience more fun and also give them players that don't voice chat a way to talk behind the curtain!

Lol your player encounters Jason "wait wait please don't" or "come on maggot head come on" or "I need a fuckin beer" or "let's go skinny dipping"

Maybe something like tf2 or killing floor's chat system, where you press a button, and a list of dialogue options like "Yes, No, Thanks, Sorry, Over there!, Help me!, Follow me, Stay here, Run for it!, (or my personal favorite) Fuck you asshole!"

mqdefault.jpg

• Like 1

My favourite emote would be a "give me your best shot, motherfucker." like Julius in Part 8 maybe to attract Jasons attention. Try to provoke Jason can maybe save another counselor and give him or her the chance to run away. Ok, then you will be probably the next victim of Jason so you have to run by yourself as fast fast as you can right after you do the "Best Shot" emote but hey, no danger no fun, right? :P

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM"

Haha nice! How about "I'm gonna chop you into itti bitti little pieces my friend" or "goddam enchiladas"

That's cool but I was thinking to have each character say somethings from the movies

Reference quotes to other movies is always nice. I was thinking with the categories, each player character says something different, but along those lines.

• Like 1

What if you added emotes but to keep it from being annoying you gave cool downs on them? I just think it would be an extra fun thing for the game and unlocks to get more vulgar lol

What if you added emotes but to keep it from being annoying you gave cool downs on them? I just think it would be an extra fun thing for the game and unlocks to get more vulgar lol

I wouldn't think that emotes would require a cool down. They play no factor in the game that would be game changing.

If they ever do physical emotes, just make sure they're unskippable once performed.

Gotta have those moments when someone starts taunting Jason only to realise he's a lot closer than they thought...

I wouldn't think that emotes would require a cool down. They play no factor in the game that would be game changing.

Well we you wouldn't want a player yell out their Emote non stop could get annoying!

Well we you wouldn't want a player yell out their Emote non stop could get annoying!

Oh you mean like a voice line? Emote at least to me means like an action a player does like a taunt or move or something like that.

Also if you are staying that close to someone to hear their voice line all match it will be short as Jason gets a nice two for 1 kill lol

Well in battlefront the emote is both voice and action

Really? Hmm that's odd I say we just go back to emoticons to express ourselves! Lol

Overwatch has them and there is no cooldown ive seen people spam hello before lol

Really? Hmm that's odd I say we just go back to emoticons to express ourselves! Lol

Yeah your allowed 3 Emoties until you switch up! Mine are "hey? You gotta do what ya gotta do!"

"Boom" with a fist pump and "someone crack open a blast door" plugging my nose!

In f13 I could imagine "maggot head is out there" "come on let's go chug a beer" lol