I get Jason has to plant them and they are 'hidden' but surely if you notice them you should be able to throw a stick into them or set them off without getting caught. 

For me, I have the med spray and use a med spray twice perks so I don't normally mind but it's always so annoying seeing apart 2 Jason picked knowing the fuse box is gonna have up to four traps placed at it. When I say annoying, I'm going off my partner, friends, and not so much myself because of my perks. It's hardly game breaking and not a major issue compare to others but thoughts?

Totally understandable, but I've seen another post on this and I'm pretty sure @GunMedia_Ben shot it down completely.

I agree, but it would make things a little too easy for the counselors.

7 minutes ago, Truth said:

Totally understandable, but I've seen another post on this and I'm pretty sure @GunMedia_Ben shot it down completely.

I agree, but it would make things a little too easy for the counselors.

Make it counsellors with repair stats then?

Like the repair minigame? If you fail you get hurt and Jason hears the trap go off. It would have to be harder than regular repairs though or it would still be too easy to make Jason's traps useless.

20 hours ago, Truth said:

Like the repair minigame? If you fail you get hurt and Jason hears the trap go off. It would have to be harder than regular repairs though or it would still be too easy to make Jason's traps useless.

Yeah, something like that. There has to be an option rather than "I'll set this off and alert Jason to exactly where I am." 

20 hours ago, Truth said:

Maybe counsellors with good speed