Post your tag if your level 101 and want to team up with others of the same achievement! Congratulations everyone!! 

Warchild197533. On ps4. Just finally got to 101 today. Hoorah!!!!!!!! 

I can't see myself ever reaching max rank in this game, just not enough reasons to keep playing. I might break rank 50 someday.

On 9/17/2017 at 6:41 PM, Warchild197533 said:

Post your tag if your level 101 and want to team up with others of the same achievement! Congratulations everyone!! 

Level 101. Xbox One. GhostWolfViking.

Got my PHD in murder achievement too.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, UsedToBeARobot said:

I can't see myself ever reaching max rank in this game, just not enough reasons to keep playing. I might break rank 50 someday.

What is preventing you from playing the game out of curiosity?

47 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Just a guess but maybe because the game needs updated and fixed.

i'm still on level 57 lmao buuuut good job, guys! Hopefully someday I will be able to join the 101 club :D

Congratulations to you all, that's some serious and impressive game time there :)

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, DamonD7 said:

Congratulations to you all, that's some serious and impressive game time there :)

Thanks DamonD7! We love the game and hope to see new content released this week so we can continue playing. Any chance you guys are considering raising the level cap? 

• Like 1

I'm just a moderator, I'm not actually involved in making the game, I'm afraid.

But I do think that'd be a good idea...either raising it, or adopting a prestige system so people would be like level 1* or whatever.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Tattooey said:

Lack of variety mostly. The game needs more depth. I'd like to see more game modes, more weapons, more ways to escape, etc.

• Like 1

On 9/18/2017 at 7:40 AM, GhostWolfViking said:

Level 101. Xbox One. GhostWolfViking.

Got my PHD in murder achievement too.

Exactly what this guy said, only Gt is TheHansonGoons. 

4 achievements left to completion. 2 Pamela tapes found (#12 and #15). Level 101, and yes PhD in Murder.

• Like 2

Leveled to 101 back in June during double XP weekend. Still haven't found a Pamela tape, have all achievements/badges except for Final Chapter and Killer Franchise. PSN is Call_Me_Switters.

37 minutes ago, Switters said:

Leveled to 101 back in June during double XP weekend. Still haven't found a Pamela tape, have all achievements/badges except for Final Chapter and Killer Franchise. PSN is Call_Me_Switters.

Same here but took me to end of June and still no Pamela tape!!!

16 minutes ago, BigJVOOREES said:

Same here but took me to end of June and still no Pamela tape!!!

I have 2 pamela tapes so far. I have found them only in lobbies where other people have them as well 

9 minutes ago, BigJVOOREES said:

Same here but took me to end of June and stlill no Pamela tape!!!

I know there haven't been any patches or even hot-fixes in weeks but it seems like a lot of people are finding them now. In the past week ,3 or 4 of the guys that I play with regularly have found tapes (first for all) but I haven't been on in a week or so. Initially I was going to try to platinum the game before 10/13 so I could focus on The Evil Within 2 but I still need around another 363 matches played as Jason to reach the 1000 needed for the trophy and I doubt that I could get that many in before 10/13. I'm actually playing Deadpool right now but will probably come back to F13 once they drop some new content,

Got there on Aug 2nd I was really excited when I reached it, felt good lol. Congrats to everyone. Hope they do raise the cap sometime, I'm sure they will. 

Reached 101 tonight and did it in style, going 7/7 as Jason. Also found my 2nd Pamela tape. A near perfect night of F13 for me if you take out the constant host quitting/timeouts beforehand.