Upon seeing the new content map released by Friday the 13th's social media iI was wondering whether the "Virtual Cabin 2.0" would be appearing on console as well as PC or just PC? Anybody have any insight?

It's kinda like an in game F13 museum with little easter eggs and secrets about the game that you get to explore.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Tattooey said:

Isn't the virtual cabin for backers only?

Virtual Cabin 1.0 was, during production of the game, before its release. It was a little something cool to mess with, and mostly a great way to show off the art assets and atmosphere they were creating for the game (and a fun, exciting thing to keep us occupied while we waited for the game).

This VC 2 is going to be free (I assume with any purchase of the game) and is apparently going to have more to do in it.

I swear to god we'd better find an "early 2017" Easter egg in the virtual cabin or I'm gonna cry

Not entirely sure what it will add to the game or the purpose of it. They still haven't delivered on the reward where appropriate tier backers were on an old computer in-game. I imagine that will be a part of this new "mode".

24 minutes ago, bewareofbears said:

Not entirely sure what it will add to the game or the purpose of it. They still haven't delivered on the reward where appropriate tier backers were on an old computer in-game. I imagine that will be a part of this new "mode".

I agree, it's something I would've been more excited for early on but at this point I'm fairly indifferent about it. It's a nice bonus but it doesn't exactly extend the gameplay.

1 hour ago, Tommy86 said:

I agree, it's something I would've been more excited for early on but at this point I'm fairly indifferent about it. It's a nice bonus but it doesn't exactly extend the gameplay.

Maybe they could use it as an alternative to spectating, as well as customization. I doubt it though because that would make sense.

2 hours ago, bewareofbears said:

Maybe they could use it as an alternative to spectating, as well as customization. I doubt it though because that would make sense.

I have no idea what this new virtual cabin is going to be but it if they maybe it into an interactive limbo for dead players that would be awesome. Somehow I highly doubt that is what it will be though. 

I thought they should of had an interactive lobby that you could explore until game starts. That way you could mingle and explore the cabin. If they added as a limbo for dead players though maybe people wouldnt leave after dying.