Sign in to follow this  
Brigadius

Snow confirmed

I thought it meant the beginning of winter, but you're definitly right, it's SNOW! How could I be so stupid. Time to celebrate.

8 hours ago, HowAreYa said:

I thought it meant the beginning of winter, but you're definitly right, it's SNOW! How could I be so stupid. Time to celebrate.

Also, they are adding Pumpkinhead. Either that or it's pumpkin rain, which would probably would be just as deadly and terrifying. 

• Like 12

37 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

Also, they are adding Pumpkinhead. Either that or it's pumpkin rain, which would probably would be just as deadly and terrifying. 

tumblr_nemvntcELg1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Woozyer said:

Winter...

...is coming 

It's a dlc road map not a calendar so the pumpkin is either pumpkinhead, pumpkin rain, or they are adding pumpkin spice lattes to drawers and the other is obviously snow. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Brigadius said:

...is coming 

It's a dlc road map not a calendar so the pumpkin is either pumpkinhead, pumpkin rain, or they are adding pumpkin spice lattes to drawers and the other is obviously snow. 

I don't rule it out, but the snow icon leads me to think it will be for winter, and the pumpkin for Halloween.

8 minutes ago, Woozyer said:

I don't rule it out, but the snow icon leads me to think it will be for winter, and the pumpkin for Halloween.

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor facepalm

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Brigadius said:

You mean Freddy. Freddy confirmed.

27 minutes ago, Sanetsuken said:

You mean Freddy. Freddy confirmed.

Nope they said they won't put Freddy in F13

1d7bh7.jpg

23 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

No Freddy but Jason from FvJ might be possible. There's only part 5, pre-uber, and X left.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Brigadius said:

...is coming 

Duuuuude pumpkin rain just like in part 6 and it starts raining pumpkins and tommy says " wow I would set Jason on fire but these are some big pumpkins that could break my arm if it hits me " and the pumpkin spice lattes will be a great addition along with the new thot counsellor 

55 minutes ago, Moe9999633 said:

but deadly pumpin rain, which i responded to, makes perfect sense?

1484545153988.jpg

No, this means that Jason will be getting armed with deadly frozen snowflakes that he can throw like ninja stars.

Throwing darts are soooo 2016.

• Like 2

o yah and Jackson canut hav sheft he gotta goo zoom zoom on a sled arund the map 2

All wrong. The snowflake is for when Hell freezes over if they actually get everything up to that point released.

Maybe the snowflake refers to "special snowflakes" are soon coming to camp crystal to tell Jason to leave the counselors alone...

safe-space-college.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, I ❤️ A.J. said:

I thought the snow meant Christmas.  Snow in this game wouldn't make sense anyways.  It's a summer camp for Christ's sake.

The camp doesn't just disappear when it's not summer, y'know? ;)

• Like 2