Warchild197533

Items in inventory wash up on shore when you escape?

I was playing in a public match today and someone said if you escape with items like keys or the phone box fuse in your inventory, they randomly wash up on shore. Is this true?? They said if you search the shore line items randomly appear after someone escapes. I hope a moderator answers this, because I've seen nothing about that in patch notes. 

Yes that is correct.I dont know if the items that spawn by the shore are the items people leave with,but i know for sure that sprays spawn all the time at the shore,it's the most common item u can find,also pocket knives spawn but more scaresly.Finally,if someone leaves with the fuze on them the fuze will spawn somewhere at the shore.

Inventory items, in the possession of people who escape, will show up along the waters edge in random places. I know weapons don't but i dont know if objective needed "main hand" items do. I've never seen gas, battery or propeller on the shore line. 

Things that wash up:

1. Gas

2. Battery

3. Fuse

4. Propeller

5. Firecrackers

6. Med Spray

7. Pocket Knife

8. Car Keys

Ive never seen weapons wash up. No melee weapons or firearms. The other items can wash up in various places. If an entire car with 4 people escape. All their items will be scattered. Sometimes close sometimes far apart.

Higgins Haven: The items & parts may wash up anywhere around the shoreline but also along the river shoreline as well that leads up to the lodge.

I regularly check whenever a full 4 seater car escapes with 3 or more survivors. You will be surprised how many pocket knives, firecrackers, & med sprays I have found on the beach. Enough to share with the rest of the players!

I very much wish a "Lost & Found" bin would spawn somewhere random each time in any of the maps that contained any of the 8 items.

They mostly seem to spawn by the "main beach" where the diving dock is floating in the water.  However once on Packanack large I found the fuse on the beach just north of Palmers Pass near the the three cabins overlooking the lake. That only happened once, pre last patch, now it seems more consistently near the docks.  I'm guessing so the survivors can find the stuff easier.